Desktop Thread

spinout

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LOL

If it's any consolation, the last N64 emulator I ran was Nemu64, and that was at least several months ago (disregarding my attempt to use a bastardized version of PJ64 for OoT multiplayer, which did not go well enough to warrant a "use").

currently

Posted Image

or sometimes

Posted Image

And on the topic of emulators, I much prefer Nemu64 for hacking as it has proper debugging features and is more likely to work even if there's a problem with your hack so it's easier to find and correct it. It also runs pretty smoothly most of the time. I use Project64 just for general gaming because it has a much better controller plugin and less latency in the audio.

Bonus points if you can identify what every icon on my toolbar corresponds to.

Documents, Media player, Pidgin, Skype, Phantasy Star Universe, Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's Gate, Grand Fantasia, < I'LL GET BACK TO IT >, Dolphin, Visual Boy Advanced, Project 64, Project 64, Google Sketchup, <AGAIN, LATER>, Photoshop (?), and 7Zip.

... Nailed it. :3

Documents, Media player, Pidgin, Skype, Phantasy Star Universe, Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's Gate, Grand Fantasia, < I'LL GET BACK TO IT >, Dolphin, Visual Boy Advanced, Project 64, Project 64, Google Sketchup, <AGAIN, LATER>, Photoshop (?), and 7Zip.

... Nailed it. :3

Wrong. That's actually DLTCEP, though it uses the same icon. I had BG1 on my old box but never got around to reinstalling it--it's just nowhere near as good as the sequel in terms of character development or gameplay. The ones you missed are Phoenix Viewer and Finale Notepad. You also omitted Firefox.

@DeathBasket: Epic backgrounds. Did you make the first one yourself or find it somewhere?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.