Desktop Thread

spinout

Posted Image

IBM ThinkPad 380ED: Pentium MMX 166 MHz, 80 MB RAM, 5.1 GB HDD (a mere 996 MB used despite tools and games), 10/100 MBit PCMCIA network card, PCMCIA SD/MMC card reader, Windows 98 SE + inofficial upgrade package (MS updates, I think KernelEx and other stuff) + wallpaper and OEM logo from here

Machine's named "Sora" by the way. Not after the KH character, but the Digimon Adventure one, because those 380's are from 1997 and DA aired in 1998 while being set in 1999, so I think it's appropriate :P

Edited by xdaniel

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My awesomesauce hackintosh. Needless to say, I like my desktops clean.

Posted Image

I'm actually running two monitors, a 1920x1080 and a 1440x900, but since I have no widgets or icons on the second screen and OS X is nice enough to separate them into multiple images when taking screenshots, I didn't see the need to post what would have basically been a cropped version of my wallpaper.

Edit: Also strongly rethinking my image upload service, seeing as they reduced the resolution >_<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Since we're posting mobile devices instead of just desktops/laptops now, here's my Nexus 10 tablet. Widgets are edited to remove potentially identifying info.

Posted Image

...off topic, anyone else find it ridiculous that we can get super high-res tablets (the above is 2560x1600) and phones for relatively cheap, but to get anything above 1080p in a desktop monitor requires you to cut off an arm and a leg? And no, I dont count those Korean monitors given their complete lack of a warranty in most places.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Posted Image

This one is basically my "custom" front end for all my emulators and games. You click the pic of a system and the screen shows you avatars of the available games. Click the pic and the app launches the emulator and starts the game for you....I know...too much free time..lol

Posted Image

This one is my favorite background... :)

• Like 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.