Introduction!

JabuJabule

Hey all! If you've noticed, I just joined The Gamer's Collective Network. I've been around for a couple of days as well.

I was first introduced to Ocarina of Time modding by Flotonic, many years back on YouTube. (My name on YouTube now/Maco is JabuJabule.) He helped me get programs, understand how to use them and such. Then I went along and edited swords, shields and other things. I was very limited at the time; I was still a feeble-minded 14-ish year-old. Years later, Flotonic comes to me with an invitation to join Maco, an online Zelda fan-game community. There, I learned the bare basics of building my own levels, even if they terrible off.

Then I learned of PureZC, a website dedicated to Zelda Classic. I am still part of that scene; I have a love for it that will never die. I've created a few games, albeit unfinished. If you would like to see my stuff over there, my username is Jared.

Now, I am officially back to the modding scene. My friend Xenix told me about it, and we both suddenly decided to start on an Ocarina of Time ROM hack. So that takes up some of my time nowadays, and so far it's going great. Combined with a great pal, I feel we can make a game that both of us love and enjoy, and of course you guys afterwards. :)

So background stuff is checked off....my name is Jared! I enjoy Zelda, Animal Crossing, basically anything Nintendo. I hope to be a wonderful part of this community, and I hope to contribute some great things!!  ^_^

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.