Unique Favorite Pizza Toppings

HeavyZ

What do you guyz like on your pizza's, Don't tell me "Meat lovers" "Pepporoni" or "Supreme" none of that junk, I mean do you have a special kind that you like to have your local pizza place throw together? For example, I like getting extra of each topping plus extra cheese and extra sauce:

Pinapple, pepporoni, sausage, bacon, sun dried tomatoes (or regular if they don't have them) with pickled banna peppers on the side. Hot sauce and/or garlic butter to dip the pizza in. I order from Papa Johns mostly, but if I get Pizza Hut I get stuffed crust too.

You don't wanna know how much I end up paying for a single large pizza lol.

Anyways I'm down to here about some interesting new kinds of pizzas. I just may try em because... well I want to try a different kind of tasting pizza.

-Pepperoni

-Grated Parmesan

-Fried jalapeño slices

-Sausage (sometimes)

-Garlic powder

-Lemon pepper

-Crushed red pepper flakes

-Crushed ghost pepper flakes (seriously, this pizza does not fuck around)

It's fine enough on regular pizza, but if we're talking white pizza here... *drool*

@Mellow: seeing your post, I now wanna try throwing some fried kalimari on a pizza.

• Like 2

Hmm, I've had pizza in Taiwan before.

Pizza Hut: Cheese, no tomato sauce, shrimp (normally cooked, not fried or anything), and wasabi mayo. I think it may have had some sort of white sauce instead of tomato sauce.

It was... surprisingly really good, but I haven't been able to find it in the States....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.