Hey Guys...

Airikita

Hello everyone,

I have been very busy this summer, and even more so with my summer job. I have not been working on my mod, and I may not work on it as often as I like. I may even work on my project even LESS with a recent idea I had. I have an invention I want to work on, and have been buying lottery tickets. I hope to finalize my invention, patent it, test it, and hopefully get the money to pay for it all.

I am still a Zelda fan, and Ocarina of Time is my life.

I have also taken an interest in other hacking/programming to learn more. I am taking up learning about Assembly programming, and am learning about encryption more in-depth. I will probably get back into modding, but recent life developments are taking over.

I am an inventor at heart, and hope to get some inventions created.

I'm hoping to see big changes in public transit with my idea, and it will be a secret until I get it under way. I am always looking for new ideas, and when I run out of ideas, I always turn to modding to keep myself occupied.

I love you all, and you might see me at times.

Some people already have my Skype, but if anyone still wants to keep in touch, just PM me your Skype, and I'll add thee.

• Like 1

Good luck with everything Air, while we may not have had conversations involving anything other than hacking, I consider you cool and hope to see you back as a regular visitor again after a while. Alot of people I would talk to on here have already seemed to have left the GCN, at least for a little while.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.