Enzai: Bittersweet Sanity

Sollux Captor

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This..." he mumbled shyly. "...I resented the shower, felt it would wash away the sins that I was meant to carry. Wash away Jake's... scent. But... I let go... and I... want to... bathe with you."

Draping his arms around the older male, Belbet leaned in for a kiss, a cat-like grin on his lips.

Among other things...

The older journalist murred, as he carefully parted his lips, as he trailed his tongue against the other's jaw, slipping his fingers down his chest.

He loved Belbet so much, with every part of him.

He murred, having their hips pressed together, licking his lips at the soft sounds he would make.

Evan seemed to snicker a little, as he gently kissed his lover's lips.

"I am hoping so..."

He purred, and nibbling the other's ear, as he carefully entered Belbet, holding his hips as a small moan left the older male, pushing himself further into the tight warmth he remembered so well.

• 1 month later...

"I love you too... my Belbet..."

He murred, as he bit softly against the other's neck, allowing himself to thrust inside of his lover one time after another, the friction it caused feeling overwhelming... was it from the wet heat of both Belbet and the shower around them? He wasn't sure... but he didn't want it to end just yet.

His hand soon reached out, as he gently held the other's arousal, and began to rub it in tune with his thrusts.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.