Enzai: Bittersweet Sanity

Sollux Captor

This is an rp based off a boy love/yaoi pc game called Enzai: Falsely Accused mostly centered around two of the characters, Evan(a journalist who loves to tease others) and Belbet(a slightly insane guy who loves chocolate... a lot XD)

I've been wanting to do a Enzai rp with Shadowfire for forever, but on this site and the last one, RP Mania, there was either too many rps going on or we couldn't be on at the same time long enough to get a good plot started.The ending to the rp will be different because Belbet will not be dying... if I have anything to say about it.

Since the days Guys arrived at the prison trying to prove his innocence, things just seem to be going crazy, and even Belbet seems to be coming out of his cell more than normal. As time goes on, Evan feels whatever scraps of a relationship he had with Lusca probably doesn't exist anymore as the affection was being directed to Guys, especially one day when Guys returns from the visiting room with Lusca's scarf. Having his cell next to Belbet, they usually vent to each other, important things or not... will the closeness they have for each other grow to something else? That's for us to decide... X3

Evan was sitting in the work room, fixing the stitches on the last shoe he had to make for the day. He lifted his eyes up and down from the door... Guys had left less than an hour ago to have a meeting with Lusca, who he was always talking about, whether how bad of a lawyer he was or the stuff they were going to need to prove his innocence and get him out of here.

He probably wouldn't be getting out of here, since he was supposedly a dead man, but if he could, he would help this kid get out of here...

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brushing his long hair out of his eyes, the 'king' glanced out of his cell.

"I wish..." he mumbled. "...that I could have more chocolate."

Standing up, he came out of his cell, before peering into Evan's.

"Evan..." he said softly. "I wonder... do you have any more of my country's chocolate?"

Evan was brought out of his train of thought as he heard a familiar voice. He looked over, before a little grin appeared on his face.

Belbet would usually trot over to his cell when he wanted chocolate or someone to sleep by when dreams of his Darling would get the better of him.

"I managed to get a few pieces for today." Evan grabbed a few from under his pillow and held his hand out to the slighty dirty male. "Here, for you, Belbet."

Belbet snatched up the chocolate, before giving a toothy grin to Evan.

"Hmph..." he snorted, eyes full of amusement. "Is this how you talk to your king?"

Making his way into Evan's cell, Belbet sat down on the man's bed. He held out a chocolate and offered it to him.

"Evan..." he said softly. "Do you... want some of my chocolate?"

Evan seemed to grin in response, finding it cute when Belbet paused in his sentences.

"Why, I would be honored."

He teased as he was given a piece of the chocolate. He wasn't the biggest fan of sweets but he liked sharing it with the 'king' from time to time.

"Did you try leaving your cell at all today?"

The 'king' shook his head, nibbling on the chocolates.

"No..." he said softly, paying a lot of attention to the wrappers. "Nothing befitting royal supervision was happening, so I spent the day in my chambers."

Giving a sigh, the dirty male glanced down.

"He looks just like him..." he mumbled. "I thought I was insane when I saw him, that it was a ghost, or that he'd faked his death... but it was... someone different."

Evan seemed to go into thought.

"His name was... Guys, I believe. He was accused of murdering someone even though he said it wasn't him. Lusca is acting as his lawyer..."

The blonde seemed to trail off after getting that far, as he shoved the other part of chocolate into his mouth to silence him.

Reaching into the box, Belbet pulled out the last chocolate. With a sigh, he glanced over at Evan, realising the other hadn't had as much chocolate as he did. With a blank expression, he put the chocolate in his mouth, leaned over and pressed his lips to Evan's. Breaking the chocolate in half before pulling away.

"So..." he said, after eating his own half. "How do you like my chocolate?"

A mess of red soon appeared on Evan's face.

"T...Thank you... it was good."

He gently rubbed his lips, which now had the taste of the sweet and the other male on his mouth now.

It had been a while since he had kissed anyone... it seemed to leave a tingling sensation on his lips.

Belbet gave an impish grin, before the expression faded. Guys had returned from his visit with Lusca, a hopeful look on his face. The ragged man stood up, before leaving Evan's cell.

"Guys..." he said in his regal tone. "I trust your audience went well?"

The younger boy blinked, before smiling and giving a nod.

"Y-yeah..." he said softly. "It did. Thank you, Belbet. Oh, Evan! Thank you for talking to Lusca. He's more determined now."

Evan blinked, as he watched Belbet leave to go back to his cell.

"Belbet...?"

He frowned, since he wasn't really given a response.

He must be thinking of Jake again...

"Well, Guys, from what Lusca got so far, the only thing he's been able to determine is the identity of the corpse you were accused of killing."

Evan seemed to give a sigh...

He forgot what time it was, and at the moment, he didn't care, he was kinda worn out. He laid back down on his bunk, his head resting under his hands, as he stared at the ceiling.

"Been so long since I've been here... already forgetting what my real room looks like..."

Evan heard the cell doors being opened, as he picked himself up, as he looked over, seeing Durer was standing by Belbet's cell. What was going on?

He bit his lip... he didn't like that look in the other's eye. It looked like the glare that he would feel on his back when Durer thought he wasn't paying attention.

OFF TOPIC:

I dun like Durer... at all... I'm going to try and be him... if I screw up, then tough cookies XP

"You're coming with me." The blonde seemed to almost growl like a hunter that had found its prey.

Evan didn't like that... Durer was bringing Belbet with him? He had to stop him.

Without thinking, he lashed out, and grabbed Durer's arm from between the bars, stopping him from approaching the thinner male.

Durer seemed to growl, as he freed his arm, and threw the journalist backwards, as he fell off the bed, hitting the floor under him hard, making him his a bit in pain.

"An actual reaction from the dead man, hmm? Are you worried?" He purred, seeming to bite his finger a bit, "Would you want to go with the king...?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.