Armikrog — New Neverhood Game!

Spire

Eeesh, just read some things I wish I hadn't. I knew he was conservative, but not an outspoken one, especially with such fervor. He has been a great inspiration for many years now, so despite how disappointing it was to read his comments, I'm not going to let this get to me. Besides, the game is made by more developers than just he. Separate the art from the artist.

• Like 2

Eeesh, just read some things I wish I hadn't. I knew he was conservative, but not an outspoken one, especially with such fervor. He has been a great inspiration for many years now, so despite how disappointing it was to read his comments, I'm not going to let this get to me. Besides, the game is made by more developers than just he. Separate the art from the artist.

That's just it, the people who boycott this game are the same people who boycott the meat industry because Chick-fil-A's CEO is a bigot.

• Like 1

Bumping this for important announcement:

They fucking did it!

On their last day on Kickstarter, they busted through their 900,000$ goal, and will be funded. They haven't made their Wii U goal yet, but in the last minute, they got the money they needed to get the Kickstarter funding. Earlier today I checked, and they were a whopping 50,000$ behind their goal, and I was convinced it wasn't happening. But it's done, and this game will be made. Everyone, let us celebrate this historic moment.

• Like 3

Three people pledged $10000, lol. 

"YOU ANIMATE ON THE GAME + STUDIO VISIT + A STOP MOTION ANIMATION LESSON + "ADDITIONAL ANIMATION" GAME CREDIT + A DELICIOUS MEAL + 10 SIGNED COPIES OF THE "ULTIMATE LIMITED EDITION BOXED COLLECTOR'S SET"

I was tight on cash, so I only donated $50. I wanted to spend $125 to get the collector's bundle with all that bonus stuff, but alas, it's okay. At least I contributed to the cause! And I'll have digital copies of the game (Wii U!!!) and the soundtrack. The latter is what almost convinced me to get the $125 version. Hopefully a physical copy will be available down the road. I paid some $70 for Imaginarium: Songs from The Neverhood and Skullmonkeys so I'd love to have a physical Armikrog soundtrack to accompany that.

• Like 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.