Footage of URA Zelda Trailers on YouTube

_MarcMadness_

Too bad the Palace of Ice video is gone. That was the very best. More reason to make something even more impressive though!

I can always make one myself. I still have the save-state for it and, with the right tools and stuff, could make a video. Or I could send the save-state to someone who could do it for me. I'd just then have to splice the music into the video.

Nevermind... I forgot... I cleaned my stuff out. The save-states are gone. :(

Guys. http://web.archive.org/web/20120512125814/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFCRiydBUaQ&gl=US&hl=en

I... I didn't think that would work... Well that's all of Zeth's library of videos back!

EDIT: A lot of the videos don't work at all. Confirmed ones that work are Palace of Ice and Temple of Light.

Link to Zeth's archived channel.

http://web.archive.org/web/20120826092631/http://www.youtube.com/user/ZethN64/videos

• Like 2

To try and download them, if you're using Firefox, open the video's page, go to Firefox's Page Information window, select Media, look for a file of type Video, then press Save As... - rough translations from German, no idea if they're called exactly that in English Firefox versions.

Worked for me for the Palace of Ice video. Not sure about the file type, maybe flv, maybe mp4, Media Player Classic seems to play it regardless.

• Like 2

Small advice ShadowFire, you shouldn't put this 40 sec. long advertisement at the beginning of the video, since people might lose interest immediately. Maybe you should just have the GCN logo and the link to the site appear at the beginning.

Ironically, that was an error on Vegas PRO's part. I'd had intended for it to only show the site credentials and Enter the zone text, but it rendered the entire thing.

Small advice ShadowFire, you shouldn't put this 40 sec. long advertisement at the beginning of the video, since people might lose interest immediately. Maybe you should just have the GCN logo and the link to the site appear at the beginning.

Ironically, that was an error on Vegas PRO's part. I'd had intended for it to only show the site credentials and Enter the zone text, but it rendered the entire thing.

Guess it's true, Vegas Pro IS a b**ch sometimes...

Guess it's true, Vegas Pro IS a b**ch sometimes...

I've got the issue sorted for the most part. If I reuploaded the videos, you'd see what I intended, but it'd break the links.

Hey Shadow Fire, can you download the 2 trailers of mine and put them on the GCN YouTube channel so they can all be in one place?

Hey Shadow Fire, can you download the 2 trailers of mine and put them on the GCN YouTube channel so they can all be in one place?

Can do. :3 Hopefully it won't take too long.

Bumpety bump. Did someone say Palace of Darkness? >.>

*vid*

Now, this video was made by me just a couple hours ago. Why? Because I wanted to. =P

So... This means you still have everything?

Actually, out of the entire team, I had the least. It was only because another of us had the savestate that I was able to make the video in the first place.

I still have a majority of the text edits I made, but for the most part, you've likely seen them all.

Hey guys i actually downloaded the leaked URA Files so i made a mediafre download link right here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/yo6wcgg1rdk4nck/URA_Leaks.rar

If anyone would like to finish the project be my guest .

I hate to have to repeat this, but this pack has only a fraction of stuff. A majority of stuff is still (possibly) in Zeth's possession, plus the pack contains very outdated pictures of the text that I edited. There is a lot more which has not been released.

As the team member who was responsible for editing the game's text, I can assure you that what you are seeing is quite redundant.

Now, as far as the leaked files goes, I will actually be getting more stuff, putting it into the pack, and resubmitting it, on this community itself. I will also be checking with other former team members to see if they have anything additional to add.

• Like 2

Hey guys i actually downloaded the leaked URA Files so i made a mediafre download link right here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/yo6wcgg1rdk4nck/URA_Leaks.rar

If anyone would like to finish the project be my guest .

I hate to have to repeat this, but this pack has only a fraction of stuff. A majority of stuff is still (possibly) in Zeth's possession, plus the pack contains very outdated pictures of the text that I edited. There is a lot more which has not been released.

As the team member who was responsible for editing the game's text, I can assure you that what you are seeing is quite redundant.

Now, as far as the leaked files goes, I will actually be getting more stuff, putting it into the pack, and resubmitting it, on this community itself. I will also be checking with other former team members to see if they have anything additional to add.

alright can you make a download for the leaked files on this website and update the download everytime you get more files?