Guide for ???

That 1001th Person

??? = getting a girlfriend. I feel really embarrassed for asking this, but how you get a girlfriend? This is help for my former friend (whom which I'm beginning to like again :D ) since I already have a girlfriend (but one I met online). My friend, Brian (a.k.a The Sonic Critic) from the SEGA Forums, advised Regular Show's guide. If you watch Regular Show, you'll know that the characters Mordecai and Margaret are supposed to be a pairing, and with the latest episode, they became one. Mordecai's way of getting Margaret is pretty relatable (relate-able, that's how you read it) to how a normal guy trys to get with a girl. Though, you have to be friends in order for this to work.

The problem is, Regular Show is:

• A show for kids.
  • Not supposed to be taken seriously.
  • So unrealistic.

That alone makes it somewhat unreliable. So anyway, what's a good way to get a girlfriend? I'm open to all suggestions, well, my (former) friend is.  :)

There is no really positive sure fire way to get any one girlfriend or for that matter any one boyfriend. I truly honestly believe that men and women are not that different, the only excuse is that men use, "Ugh, Women!" and women use, "Ugh, Men!" as an excuse to ridicule the opposite sex. All of that is really just sexist. There can be extremely sensitive guys and really rugged girls. It really depends on who they are as a person, not their gender. If she likes more cutesy things, try and relate about that, if she's into more gamer-y type things, try and relate to her about that.

My point is there really is no website or dating site you can go to to understand the person you're trying to get, male or female. Although one thing you could do is if she has any friends, talk to them, see what she likes, see if you can relate and talk to her about that or find activities to do together. You really can't get someone without first being friends with them - and from my experience, good friends with them.

Edited by SeithDarkwraith

Just be true to yourself. If you try to be more than yourself, you'll either: a.) attract no one, or b.) attract the wrong person. It may take time, but usually romance works like gravity. Just gotta wander around being you and being happy about that; whoever she is, she'll notice.

• Like 1

Honestly, if your friend likes a girl, he should just say hi and hang out. Of course, there's always the tried and tested method of a drunk night out... always works for me ;)But seriously, all the cliche stuff is true, be yourself and be chill, if the girl doesn't like you after that, then she's not worth your time. Or your friend's. whatever, haha.

My current girlfriend and I just talked one day and suddenly we were in a relationship. The only real advice that can be given is to just be yourself, like it has been said many times already. If she doesn't like you for who you are, ask yourself; do you really want to be in that kind of relationship? Be yourself, and someone will take notice. Or conversely, you can take notice of someone else. Being yourself works both ways.

• Like 1

>.> I guess I could weigh in since I'm a woman.

The problem with asking advice to different people on how to get a girlfriend, is that they aren't you. Everyone's personalities are different, and thus, their advice on what to do or say will be different. If you try and act like someone your not, that's a major no.

With me and my husband, we did meet online with youtube actually. We got to know each other, I moved, and in two years we were living on our own and married. It's just one of those things that happened to work out really, really well. We had similar interests, but weren't the same person. That old saying opposites attract? It's kind of true and kind of not. You don't want someone SO different you don't see eye to eye, and you don't want to marry or get in a relationship with a carbon copy of yourself.

What you need is someone who has a little bit of you AND something different. Thus, the whole thing of "your other half". I hadn't gotten into any sort of relationship before Josh because I just knew any guy I met wasn't for me. I met Josh and I really from day 3 of us talking knew that I wanted to marry the man. I'd NEVER thought about anyone like that before. Ever. But he really was "the one" as cliched as that might be. So my first relationship was when I was over 21 years of age, which is kind of crazy nowedays to most folks, but that's how I was.

Don't rush it, that's the advice I can give. If he meets the person he really likes, then you can't force them to like you back. Just remember, there's a difference too between loving someone and lusting after someone. With age, you learn to tell the difference.

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.