Hi guys!

Valkyrie

Hello everyone,

My name is Michael Rochester.

I am a self taught programmer of 6 years and a self taught 3D modeler of 2.

Some of my recent 3D art is up on devient art so feel free to check it out: http://fallenvalkyrie.deviantart.com/

I recently became interested in modeling for games and a friend of mine said that I should check GCN out and think about modeling for game mods.

I could also help with the programming side of modding if needed.

I'm pretty busy with uni at the moment, but I hope to be able to do some things here and there untill my course finishes.

If you're interested in modeling for games. I wouldn't suggest modeling for game mods. I would do modeling for people that actually make games.

I'm working on a game, but I'm not hiring at the moment. My company's trying to get enough money together so we can hire people though.

Looks like it may be another two years or so before then... unfortunately.

But welcome to the GCN! 

Hope you enjoy your stay!

I would do modeling for people that actually make games.

Well If you hear Valve is hiring give me a shout ;)

But in the mean time I was looking for a hobby and a friend of mine told me this was a great place to come to find a strong community of people that would be glad to have me on board. And looking through the projects hosted on here there are a couple I would love to get involved with. Especially as I want to get a feel of how to model with low poly caps and texturing limitations.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.