Some More New Features

Shadow Fire

New Features Added!

It is with delight that I inform you of the new features I have installed on The GCN. Wanna know what they are? Well, if you've been around for the past couple of hours prior to this post, you will have already noticed, but for those of you who are curious, they are as follows:

Chat

• Remember that nifty chat applet we once had? Well, it's back, exactly the same as before, only this time, it is guaranteed to work. Be sure to make use of it. :3

Arcade

• I always thought it would be good to have an arcade of sorts here, considering this is a website related to gaming, so I thought, "WYNAUT?". Despite my advisory, a few members took it upon themselves to try it out while I was checking for bugs, and were a bit upset when I reset the scores, but needless to say, this will make for an interesting feature, and new games will possibly be added in the future. For now though, we've got a decent library of retro games, like Pacman and Space Invaders.

Awards

• Certain tasks gain you trophies/achievements in the form of medals with this system. Currently, it is only set up for those who win Community Challenges, but eventually it will be for various community milestones.

These, along with a few minor adjustments are features that I hope the community will embrace. With that, let the mayhem begin. =P

• Like 6

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.