What should I watch?

EXIA

I've just finished The last airbender, The legend of Korra book one and FMA brotherhood but I have no idea what to watch next.

I'm a huge Gundam fan and I also love Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo.

Preferably I'd enjoy Giant kung fu robots that can use magic...

If anyone can suggest any martial arts films I'd appreciate it. I rewatched Shaolin the other day and it rubbed me all the right ways.<3

Code Geass. i could say its the best mecha series i´ve watched so far. Its pretty hard to find any mistakes in that anime. it has a very sophisticated story(a little bit like Death Note), cool characters and a nice english dub. They´re a least 4 WTF moments i didn´t expected and That change everything. you should check it out :)

btw. code geass is from the makers of Cowboy Bebop^^

• Like 1

Well there are no mechs but Moribito: Guardian of the Sacred Spirit is a great show with plenty of good action sequences, it's been a while but I think there may even be some magic involved too. Also Evangelion is a great mech show in which most of the fights involve hand to hand robot combat (it's worth dealing with shinji's crap). Hope that helps and that you've haven't seen both of those already.

I'm a huge Gundam fan 

You really are? Then, for the more obscure series, I recommend watching After War Gundam X. Cool MC, some nice looking MS designs (IMO), and one of the most interesting takes on the concept of Newtypes (despite not being an entry in the UC timeline). 

• Like 1

Well there are no mechs but Moribito: Guardian of the Sacred Spirit is a great show with plenty of good action sequences, it's been a while but I think there may even be some magic involved too. Also Evangelion is a great mech show in which most of the fights involve hand to hand robot combat (it's worth dealing with shinji's crap). Hope that helps and that you've haven't seen both of those already.

I've seen Evangelion, it's awesome!I'll be sure to check Moribito out.

Watch Yu Yu Hakusho. You can thank me later

Just looked it up, looks promising!

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.