Legend of Zelda: Shattered Fate [WIP]

giadrosich

Doing a few asthetic fixes to the major offenders, more importantly the Broken Door of Time. Small change, but very worth it.

The reason there is only the Kokiri emerald is because when you first travel in VoT, you've only collected one stone. Sort of references that fact.

i'm sooo loking foward for it :D :D

i can try to make some soundtracks for the game, if you want

I appreciate the offer, but I've recruited my old team from Voyager for music. ;)

As an update, I've imported a small, completed map successfully into the game! When I eventually get a few details fixed on it, I'll post up a picture of it. ^_^

You know, if you want to go all out, you could always put the reed whistle back in the game to call brownie. Buuuuut that would mean new icon (unless, and I can't remember, it's still in the gameplay_keep files) re linking the GI model, probably over the Ocarina for simplicity's sake, and if Hylian toolbox works on Link (haven't looked too much into it) you could give him the animation back. Do it like the item on TP. 

Sneak preview of the sort of detail I have in one of my house maps:

desk2_zps337b67ad.png

And as a sort of insight into how the game might play, I plan to have this game be like older Zelda titles, where they sort of just dump you into the game with minimal explanation. Will require much more exploring and thinking on your own rather than where you go be dictated by cutscenes

• Like 3

And as a sort of insight into how the game might play, I plan to have this game be like older Zelda titles, where they sort of just dump you into the game with minimal explanation. Will require much more exploring and thinking on your own rather than where you go be dictated by cutscenes

This sounds just perfect !

And nice screenshot too.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to sort of give an idea of how progress is, I've learned quite a bit more about map-making, learning transitions for between rooms, so I can actually make a proper dungeon. The forest map is completed and will be playing a prominent role in the game.

I'm still trying to figure out how I can get Brownie to be used properly, the way the horse works, it has to be already loaded into the area, so you cannot call the horse right now, you have to find it in the map, go to it, then you'll be able to ride it. The game doesn't save the position like Epona, so I'm hopeful that a solution will be found around this, as there is no Ocarina usage in the game.

• Like 3

Sorry. That last sentence in your other post got by me somehow...

The only solution I can think of is that either there is something you can change in either Links data that keeps Epona saved in the area, or that it is in Epona's data.. if you, or someone else could figure out what it is that keeps her saved wherever she is left. Then you could replace the data in either Link's file, or copy a certain amount of hex in Epona's file, and place it in the brown horses..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'd totally would play this, I liked VoT and I am sure I will like this one. Keep it up.

This mod looks really cool :D

The only problem is that this mods been dead for little over a year now. Not only that, but Gaidrosich hasn't been on the seen for like 8 months now. So I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.