I found it!

inthepast

As everyone knows I started a texture pack 2 years ago. I went through several files I saved in December, guess what I found my texture pack its around 70% complete should I finish it? Or release it to everyone if you guys are still into that? Let me know!

Not to sound coincided, but they can now compete with zeths project. If you were around when I was making you'd know how good it was.

Then show us some pictures to see how it can "compete" with Zeth's project. Even though he already stated in the post above mines that he wasn't looking for any competition at all :P

Then show us some pictures to see how it can "compete" with Zeth's project. Even though he already stated in the post above mines that he wasn't looking for any competition at all :P

To me every project is different and appeals to many different people, its really in the eye of the beholder.

inthepast, you're not going to get a good response to your question without some screens. Post some up, then people can give their input. The decision of whether to continue should mostly hinge on whether or not you actually want to continue with it, though.

screen shots

Posted Image

Beta shield that me and several others came up with

Posted Image

Shield has no textures in this one

Posted Image

The Walls or cliffs lol

Posted Image

Fountain 1

Posted Image

Fountain 2

Posted Image

Out Of date but how does everyone like?

Posted Image

Young Link(Hyrule Field)

Posted Image

Young Link

Posted Image

I remember this, back at the stone tower, it looked really nice, even though I only remember the first screen.

I personally think you did a fantastic job on the fairy fountains, as well as everything else of course :blink:

As to my opinion as weather you should complete this project or not, I think you should, in fact complete this.

It's not every day that you find a 70% complete texture pack that you made ling around on a computer somewhere o.o

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.