Thinking about starting a mod.

Conker

What would you be able to help with?

Sent from my cell phone, because ancient satellites from across the cosmic web are lame.

Depends how serious your plans are, I'm not good hacking wise - but if you plan on going to the scale of music or need help anything Photoshop related just let me know.

If you don't have Jabu-Jabu as Ruto's womb, then it must be so.

Because you're in there trying to save link's child with her!

It's a reference to this project:

Posted Image

Depends how serious your plans are, I'm not good hacking wise - but if you plan on going to the scale of music or need help anything Photoshop related just let me know.
Yeah, this really isn't going to be anything too complicated.So, here's a question: how fucked up is your mind? It's always nice to have more than a few deranged souls for something like this.

Wait, what? Should I be bothered that you didn't ask me, too? ;-;
You weren't online around the time this was starting up. I'm not logged into mobile Skype right now(and going back to sleep soon), but when I am, I'll drag you into the group.
Sent from my cell phone, because ancient satellites from across the cosmic web are lame.

Yeah, this really isn't going to be anything too complicated.So, here's a question: how fucked up is your mind? It's always nice to have more than a few deranged souls for something like this.

I would say on a scale on 1-10, I'm probably a 14 if I want to be.  I love sexual innuendos ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.