Legend of Zelda: Tainted Blade

Samurai

This looks amazing! A wonderful mod I will be looking very forward to play. I love the way how it's darker than any other game in the franchise, although don't overuse the word "dark." When you had the list of spells, I kinda didn't like the way how the word "dark" was used so many times.

• Like 1

This looks amazing! A wonderful mod I will be looking very forward to play. I love the way how it's darker than any other game in the franchise, although don't overuse the word "dark." When you had the list of spells, I kinda didn't like the way how the word "dark" was used so many times.

Yeah, I've been looking at new names. Might change the names a bit.

I'm always open to suggestions. :)

Very early beta, back before I switched my render engine to OpenGL, so that ground looks like crap.

These are modified Renaissance Magic Armour Link Textures, made by Zeth: I just removed colour and turned up the contrast. Not all the textures work, however. They didn't to begin with.

To get all the textures to display, make sure you have this option checked! It can only be accessed once you are running the game.

current_game_options.jpg

Also the project is very interesting, I look forward to seeing how things progress with it! Keep up the good work!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey how is progress? I'm really hyped up for this and its been quiet for awhile.

That means alot of work is getting done behind the scenes. ^_^ I appreciate your enthusiasm, though, and if you would like to contribute, let me know. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Posted Image

This a mere piece of the Deep Forest Tomb, situated in the goddess-forsaken Deep Forest, far beyond the Lost Woods and Kokiri Forest. The tomb seems as old as the Deep Forest itself; it beckons the bravest of heroes and forgives none.

Tainted Blade explores the bloody history of Hyrule. Uncovering forgotten history and ancient mystery, Link does not walk the path of legends; he walks the path of myths

The Myth of Tainted Link.

• Like 4

AMAZING! Keep up the awesome work bud! Is the whole land of Hyrule in this going to be changed to deep darker-messed up world?

Most of Hyrule is changed in some way or another. Hyrule is twisted and corrupted; during the three years Link was sealed away, Ganondorf's forces clashed violently with the Hylian Knights, who made a last stand after Link failed.

As a result, the landscape has been broken with a whacky-mallet, strangled with a pool noodle, and punched in the throat by one of Chuck Norris' glares. Try to picture that + a train wreck. In other words, things are looking bleak for Hyrule.

And you now have a new fan. This is beginning to look amazing. When I first read through it, I just assumed you were reskinning and renaming all of the items, and just making the world look different. However, it is looking like a lot is being changed.

Now, the big question emerges. We all love enemies and bosses. What can we expect to see in terms of these?

And you now have a new fan. This is beginning to look amazing. When I first read through it, I just assumed you were reskinning and renaming all of the items, and just making the world look different. However, it is looking like a lot is being changed.

Now, the big question emerges. We all love enemies and bosses. What can we expect to see in terms of these?

As a result of Ganondorf's ascension to greater power (having collected the Triforce from Zelda and Link) his military forces have naturally grown stronger.

As for enemies, do not expect ease.

Link also has a rival. This rival is NOT Dark Link.

Ganondorf's goal is to cross Hyrule with the Daemonic Realm. Daemons fight differently than monsters spawned from the lands of Hyrule.

Tainted Link's battles did not make him a legend; they made him a myth.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.