GCN Avatars/Photos

Shadow Fire

My new one is Heiishiro Mitsurugi from Soul Calibur.

He's a bad-ass samurai who was likely based on Miyamoto Musashi. Appearance-wise, he very well could have been Musashi. Gruff, tough, and practical, (like Musashi) Mitsurugi doesn't bother with frivolous crap or "pretty" moves; Mitsurugi fights with focus, directness, and deadly efficiency.

• 7 months later...

is this thread still a thing? no? well too bad i'm an admin and i'm reviving it

My new avatar is a depiction of one of my original characters, a sharp-witted bard named Soren, as drawn by TellTaleHeart/Elsewhat for a Christmas present. Needless to say, hype ensued--enough to post again after one hell of a semester.

About the above comment, the picture was a bit rushed due to time constraints, hence the less-defined hair and skin. And.... the facial structure is more off than usual, sorry D:
But otherwise, I'm glad you like it!
Anyway, my avatar is a picture of one of my characters drawn in the attempt to mimic a style of a certain DA artist.

Most of the time I've been a member here at The-GCN I've used only photo's of Yusuke' Urameshi from Yu Yu Hakusho. When I was younger I was always more of the black sheep, labled a delinquent for skipping school, doing whatever I wanted, and I hated adults who thought they had authority over me. I gotten into at least 4 fights during High School, and although I seemed like a bad person I always felt that I was pretty much the opposite. I did what I felt was right.

In short I used to relate to the charcter, and still kinda do.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.