Shadow Fire's Livestreaming

Shadow Fire

I just wanted to let you guys know that I am going to be doing some livestreaming, using emulation. Please bear in mind that I will only be playing the more retro styled games (pre-N64), but if you wish to follow it, here it is. Also, please use the built-in chat system to comment or request certain games. However, if I haven't played the game before, the chances of me playing it will be slim.

Click here to view the channel.

Current status: INACTIVE

A Link to the Past is a good game, but it would need like... several livestreams. I've never been able to finish it in a single run.

Anyway, I had a few Sega Master System ideas... all games which I played as a child, and still enjoy.

SEGA Master System Titles

• Pit Pot - The Magical Castle
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 2
  • Teddy Boy
  • Trans-Bot

• 7 months later...

If you can livestream beating Contra III Alien Wars for Snes, without useing cheat codes then the defeated souls of all who have tried before you can finally rest in peice

It may surprise you to learn this, but I have never played any of the Contra games. Not only that, but I never owned a SNES. So... yeah.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a heads-up... I will be, provided I get my early access code issue rectified, begin livestreaming A Realm Reborn: Final Fantasy XIV after the game officially launches. Just a possibility I wanted to throw out there.

Too tricky a game to livestream. You guys will have to wait until September 12, AEST... that's when I'll be getting Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix. I'll livestream that.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.