MOVED: Hero of Light, the Brony

TheRealLMBO

Um, what do bronies have to do with this? If you actually paid attention to this project/beta content, the Unicorn Fountain was a feature that was initially planned for OoT, but was ultimately cut (unless there are traces of it in the ROM- feel free to correct me here).

Calm down.

• Like 4

NO ONE GIVES A FUG ABOUT UNICORN FOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!! HERO OF LIGHT NOT A BRONY!!! :angry:

Since the Hero of Light is suppose to be a representation of the player, he can be a brony. At the same time, he may also not be.

Furthermore, the Unicorn Fountain was a fountain in the pre-release of Ocarina of Time. Considering Zeth himself is not a brony, you're just making yourself look like a fool. Nothing to do with bronies. At. All.

• Like 1

NO ONE GIVES A FUG ABOUT UNICORN FOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!! HERO OF LIGHT NOT A BRONY!!! :angry:

8rCC0.png

Since the Hero of Light is suppose to be a representation of the player, he can be a brony. At the same time, he may also not be.

Furthermore, the Unicorn Fountain was a fountain in the pre-release of Ocarina of Time. Considering Zeth himself is not a brony, you're just making yourself look like a fool. Nothing to do with bronies. At. All.

• Like 3

OOT Beta:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'd like to point out whether I was a brony or not(which I'm not) doesn't matter, I wouldn't put something like a brony or other stuff that obviously doesn't belong in this project. Nevertheless, people need to chill, I've been seeing a lot of overreacting without people thinking, next person who post such nonsense without even thinking first will recieve a warn. There are better ways to get your point across without being stupid and overreacting.

• Like 2

RealLMBO, you should reeeeally watch what you're saying. Two members of the staff(me, Shadow Fire) are avid bronies, and posts like that can really do you no good when they're meant to flame us, as well as other bronies on this forum(To Coool, for example).

Also,

Um, clearly Im not the only one who sees this as a joke? Not to be taken seriously Uhh, guys?

Whether it's a joke or not, it's in poor taste. This topic isn't for stupid jokes.

ANYWAYS, back on topic:

The Unicorn Fountain in URA is sure to please all of you Unicorn Fountain die-hards.

• Like 1

Um, what do bronies have to do with this? If you actually paid attention to this project/beta content, the Unicorn Fountain was a feature that was initially planned for OoT, but was ultimately cut (unless there are traces of it in the ROM- feel free to correct me here).

Calm down.

Dude its a joke and yeah i know about unicorn fountain

OOT Beta:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'd like to point out whether I was a brony or not(which I'm not) doesn't matter, I wouldn't put something like a brony or other stuff that obviously doesn't belong in this project. Nevertheless, people need to chill, I've been seeing a lot of overreacting without people thinking, next person who post such nonsense without even thinking first will recieve a warn. There are better ways to get your point across without being stupid and overreacting.

u troll zeth :P have a heart and dont u hack my account and eat my cookies either; I stockpiled 85 of them!