RUMOR: Majora's Mask 3D announced for stores?

Conker

Well, folks, it appears Majora's Mask 3D may exist after all! While this is not confirmed, it could possibly be a sign that the much desired Majora's Mask remake is coming to the Nintendo 3DS.

If it is, jump for joy; I certainly am at the mere thought of it, true or not!

Around 10am today the website GAME, a game selling company that many liken to GameStop, had a listing for Majora’s Mask 3D.

Want the rest of this delicious news? Head on over to the Zelda Informer article and check it out! I hope this is real, and a remake will be released.

How about you guys? What do you think? Hoax? True? Indifferent? Let us know, please.

Just read about that on GoNintendo as well: http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=184294

I'm kinda indifferent about a MM3D to be honest, main reason being that I still don't have a 3DS, but I really wouldn't mind a MM remake, either. Would certainly be another game to buy a 3DS for, for me together with MK7 and Kid Icarus (OoT not so much as I've played the original to death already).

Just read about that on GoNintendo as well: http://www.gonintend...story&id=184294

I'm kinda indifferent about a MM3D to be honest, main reason being that I still don't have a 3DS, but I really wouldn't mind a MM remake, either. Would certainly be another game to buy a 3DS for, for me together with MK7 and Kid Icarus (OoT not so much as I've played the original to death already).

Yeah, I'm currently lacking a 3DS as well, since I sold it to my mom, who then gave it to my sister.

But if this is true, I am going to have to buy another just for the game. Even then, it'd be nice to shove into my game collections. :)

This sounds pretty fake to me. If there was a MM3D Remake Nintendo would have announced it about now. Honestly they said that they are currently working on a original Zelda title for the 3DS. And there would be no other Zelda remakes of which we speak. So let them get their ongoing title finished and let them decide on a Zelda title for the Wii U! :D

Does anyone know if the WiiU is doing good In japan? Because the last I heard It was a flop so far, although this was a while a go that I had heard this. Please inform me if you know any info about this topic. I am looking to find info right now.

The Wii U hasn't released in Japan yet, so naturally, it can't be a flop. Not yet. When it comes out, I have no doubt it will sell like hot cakes. No need to worry... it's Nintendo and the first non-portable Eighth Generation console. It's going to be spectacular.
  • Like 1

I'm surprised anyone fell for that after actually seeing the boxart; it's pretty obvious those screenshots are from the original N64 game, especially judging from the very angular sword swing.

Never saw the pictures, though I didn't fall for it. I'd have liked for it to have been done though. :(

The Wii U hasn't released in Japan yet, so naturally, it can't be a flop. Not yet. When it comes out, I have no doubt it will sell like hot cakes. No need to worry... it's Nintendo and the first non-portable Eighth Generation console. It's going to be spectacular.

Thank you for the info, and yes it will be da boss.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.