This is quite interesting to read

Zeth Ryder

Well, Zeth, times really have changed with the average programmer's required tasks. It's shifting from more innovative creative process to reinventing the wheel, so much now that people literally have had to stop inventing altogether and just take things that already exist and try to jam them together in a way that somehow gets the job done. That's just how video game designing works.

• Like 4

This is sleazy. Plain and simple.

Disappointed in this guy.

I too am disappointed in him. It's amazing how they make another "BRP" that's even worse then the other two(TBT and FL), even though those aforementioned two are already terribad.

The hell? A bunch of those didn't even need "restoration" or anything, the Ocarina pedestal, old Heart Container, exploding rupees and so on - those are for sure not "property of (whatever)". As Zeth said, those are findings from the ZSO days!

EDIT: The finding of the Triforce screen transition dates back to the BQ, interface modification dates back to ZSO as well (who was that, ZZT?), if I'm not completely mistaken I was the first to post about (probably not find, tho) the leftover old Kokiri Sword, slingshot and two other icons, also back on ZSO, unused jump strike was also during the ZSO days (Cen's finding?)... oh man.

Edited by xdaniel

Oh, it just gets even better. I actually took the time to translate his "credits."

And finally, thanks to all these people for their ideas:

Asch (Benjamin VR): Good ideas for some developments of several temples.

Dark_Stallchild: (Testing mapping .. I'm wanting more. Objs!)

Survivor: (Thanks to several queries, check the memory again and found more things BETA!)

Fierce Deity: (Questions and Photoshop)

Sanguinetti (for the texture of the shield)

XavuFull11: (Ideas for animation)

pokeyoshi: (With the comment erasable material, improvise methods to clear things!)

Air Luigi: (Idea to make the Great Fairy BETA activated and deactivated)

alphaeiti: (Some textures for Zelda64 link)

Dagoth Ur: (Testing mapping)

link659: (Duda resolved on Dark Link in the Forest Temple)

spinout: (Replacing the "human" by Malon)

SirLink: (Perfect consultations Animation)

Angelo (The "ideas" that sent me by MP -. -)

Dramon: (Use all that blame nintendo)

Pejota (Consultations and what Zora's Domain and the Desert, it seems that suggests a story)

Jerry: (To you I thank very much ...)

Hans: (Best idea of the Falls)

Glen: (The view of the door made ​​me discover more doors BETA)

Kike: (Perfect the idea of ​​replacing the animations "Idles" Link)

Unless Google is doing a more egregious job than normal, it sounds like even then he's only giving credit for ideas of what he ultimately made all by himself except for like three of those people.

ಠ_ಠ

I have little respect for anyone that steals work and doesn't even credit them for it. Who the hell are you to take someone's hard work that probably took days, if not weeks of work and not even recognize them as the person who actually did it.

I am terribly disappointed with Chriistiian. This is wrong on so many levels and shouldn't have even been an issue. Next time, at least give credit if you're not actually going to mod the game. You're still an asshole, but at least the people who created it are getting the recognition they deserve.

This issue is downright wrong and blatant disrespect to anyone who's work has been stolen. I hope I never see this again from this community.

I have little respect for anyone that steals work and doesn't even credit them for it. Who the hell are you to take someone's hard work that probably took days, if not weeks of work and not even recognize them as the person who actually did it.

I am terribly disappointed with Chriistiian. This is wrong on so many levels and shouldn't have even been an issue. Next time, at least give credit if you're not actually going to mod the game. You're still an asshole, but at least the people who created it are getting the recognition they deserve.

This issue is downright wrong and blatant disrespect to anyone who's work has been stolen. I hope I never see this again from this community.

No, their not, their just getting credited for their "ideas", its absolutely ridiculous, while others are not even getting credited at all! Weeks, months worth of hard work, swept away in a single minute a random idiot decides posting he did something to come off on some internet "fame" to make him look important is ridiculous.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.