SKYWARD SWORD DEMO LEAKED!!!

dekupk5

DLing the torrent right now, rate is a bit unstable but always 300 kb/s+ up to 1.X mb/s hurr it's very unstable, dropping to less than 10 kb/s at times... anyway; my Wii's already waiting :D

EDIT: Zeth, ".arc.lz" files are probably .arcs compressed in LZxx variant; http://en.wikipedia....i/LZ77_and_LZ78

Thats pretty much normal for a torrent that just started up

Your downloading off people who are also currently downloading, there isn't enough seeders to allow you to connect to an actual uploader

May I rely on the fact there will be no spoilers in this thread? May they be place in a individual thread made later when there are actually spoilers

On another note anything potently interesting but not spoilery?

P.S I like spoilers I am just speaking for the people who might rage over them

Posted Image

Extracted using SZS Explorer (see linked Wiki page, from CTool Pack), viewed using a random Google find BRRES Viewer 1.3.1: http://www.mediafire...ra2xb1qneolkrun

Also, I don't think I'll be writing any tools or code or so for those formats - SZS archive, BRRES 3D models - because I've got my hands full as it is already, and there appear to be perfectly capable tools and such out there (unlike BMDview2, which is pretty clumsy to use in my opinion).

Edited by xdaniel

Extracted using SZS Explorer (see linked Wiki page, from CTool Pack), viewed using a random Google find BRRES Viewer 1.3.1: http://www.mediafire...ra2xb1qneolkrun

Also, I don't think I'll be writing any tools or code or so for those formats - SZS archive, BRRES 3D models - because I've got my hands full as it is already, and there appear to be perfectly capable tools and such out there (unlike BMDview2, which is pretty clumsy to use in my opinion).

Nicely done

Damn, the demo isn't even fully leaked for a day and we are ripping it apart! XDD

Also, found something rather interesting, some kind of sheikah stone. Like a whacked out version of the gossip stones from OOT.

Looks like a girl I took home the other night

I like the fact you guys are ripping it apart it gives us a head start on potential modding in the future

Well look at this little gem, apparently gossip stones are going to be in skyward sword! Definitely a rather interesting design, that's for sure!

Actually that make sense that they look that odd.

If they fell from the kingdom in the sky then they would of lost mass while falling, not to mention over time they would corrode

Daishinkan can also mean a couple other things, such as "Big shock", which would work well for a character we're not expecting, but this guy? Nah... Great High Priest is better.

That would be hilarious if it was "Big Shock"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.