SKYWARD SWORD DEMO LEAKED!!!

dekupk5

Comparing it to cheat files that do load fully, there should be no problem. Though, this seems to happen with cheat files I add myself, but if I download cheat files through USB Loader for any game they appear perfectly, though are formatted the same as what I try to add.

try using neogamma 9 beta, thats how I managed to use the codes.

By taking apart the .LZ files and putting them back together I now can edit anything in the game but for now I will show you guys edited textures:

I wrote "test" in red on the texture, and this is the result.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I changed the hue of the ground.

Posted Image

Heres another pic.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh ok but i thought that is link i want to change his tunic color.

Their is a patch here of someone elses texture edit: link

But you wont be able to make your own tunic color for a few days or so, since he wont tell people how he decompiled "ObjectPack.arc.LZ ".

I used CrystalTile2. And with Brres Viewer you can extract textures from Link and everything. :D Have fun! :D

I tried using CT2 but I could only compress the files, I dont know if this is asking too much, but could you provide a link for your version of CT2 or at least a screen shot of the decompression tab for the .LZ files

Il try to pay you back somehow...

http://www.romhacking.net/utilities/818/

1. Open/run the CT2 application on PC

2. Choose from menu: File -> Open, and go to the folder where you have the compressed file and choose it to open, e.g. ObjectPack.arc.LZ

3. You will see the file open in CT2 (like in a hex-editor sub-window), then choose from menu: Tools -> LZ77/HUFFMAN Extract(U)

4. You will be asked for providing a filename, choose any name

5. Then you will be asked whether you want to open it, just click Yes

6. You will get a sub-window with a list of files (the sub-window has two menu choice: File and Edit)

7. Now you could select one or more files from the list and then choose from menu in the sub-window: File -> Export

8. Profit

http://www.romhackin.../utilities/818/

1. Open/run the CT2 application on PC

2. Choose from menu: File -> Open, and go to the folder where you have the compressed file and choose it to open, e.g. ObjectPack.arc.LZ

3. You will see the file open in CT2 (like in a hex-editor sub-window), then choose from menu: Tools -> LZ77/HUFFMAN Extract(U)

4. You will be asked for providing a filename, choose any name

5. Then you will be asked whether you want to open it, just click Yes

6. You will get a sub-window with a list of files (the sub-window has two menu choice: File and Edit)

7. Now you could select one or more files from the list and then choose from menu in the sub-window: File -> Export

8. Profit

Thanks SenuinettiMods!

I swear that I will repay you somehow!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.