Our Alternate Encounter

Sollux Captor

Years seemed to drift by them like weeks

"I'm getting bored... I've gotten a hold of 40 kishin souls so far, are we any other missions that are harder and have more souls I can eat?"

Soul was walking beside Kid, obviously still seeming rather hungry... he and Kid had been working hard to collect the 99 souls and the witch soul they needed to make him into a Death Scythe, and though they haven't failed a mission, because of all the students at the academy, it was sometimes hard to get a hold of more than just a couple souls at a time.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I would welcome that, a chance to show off how strong I've become."

Soul always seemed proud of his abilities, there was always a spark in Kid's eyes that he liked whenever they completed a mission... made him feel more important that the symmetry that his meister was OCD over... not his fault, but the way he freaked out was a little weird sometimes at best.

"Sensitive topic, Shinigami-sama..." Soul whispered nervously.

A small confused face appeared on the death god, before giving a little shrug.

"Moving right along. I see you've been doing a wonderful job collecting souls lately, son. Second highest in Death City."

Soul tilted his head. "Second?"

"That would be a girl named Maka Albarn."

"Oh yeah, the duo pistol flast chest." Soul mused to himself.

"Right now, each of her weapons has a little over 50 souls, comes up to 109 as of now." Shinigami-sama pointed out, not having heard Soul's comment about Maka.

"There seems to be a necromancer creating a mummy army of her own there, I was going to send a three star meister to do the task, but if you think you're up to it, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to send you and Soul to take care of it instead."

"Yes~" Soul seemed excited to hear that.

"Alright, I'll look forward to it."

---

Soul had his arms around Kid's waist as they were hovering through the air through the desert of Egypt. They had been traveling for over an hour now, Kid's Beelzebub was one of the fastest things he had ever been on, and it could ride in the air, on the ground, and even surf across the water. It was always fun to ride on if they couldn't get to their destination on his cycle.

"Hey, is that it down there?"

Soul pointed down towards the pyramid that was getting closer.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.