RP of all RP's

Pinkie Pie

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"And I am Susan Fox, Demon Princess of the Demon Monarchy from Planet Eridanus, the demon nation with the BEST economy ever, and soon to be the largest! We just got another planet the other day!"

(That other planet she is referring to is the one from Nation of the Dead RP)

"That name's gonna be rather tough to remember... Still, you're reptilian. I find stuff like that pretty cool. And another planet....? That sounds... I dunno, good?"

Satoshi finally stands up and unsheathes his sword, and starts running his left hand, which is gloved, across its blade.

"Huh? I said that it was, er, good. I don't ignore people unless they're getting in my way or just outright annoying."

He finishes running his hand across his sword's blade, and electricity is seen running across it. He stabs his sword's blade into the ground, sits down, and leans against it, letting the sparks hit his face.

"Besides Mr. Lizardman, I'm a DEMON princess, not some happy-go-lucky little spoiled princess that goes around singing with birds on her shoulders, hell, I even took over a planet once by unleashing zombies..Fine, we'll stop, let's get going though, I am tired of this scenery.."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.