RP of all RP's

Pinkie Pie

A group of misfits have found that they have awaken in a strange world..

RULES

1. No god-mod characters. (As in, no reviving, no complete immunity to everything, no impossible-to-dodge attacks)

2. You can only have up to 2 characters at a time.(Original characters only)

3. Wait a minute if more than 3 people are present.

The characters:

Susan Fox - The princess of the Demon Monarch. She is a feisty girl, and very strong willed.

Her eyes glow red, and her hair is brunette.

J'Ram-Ku.- An Argonian, which is a humanoid reptilian, assassin.

Satoshi Kura- A red-cloak wearing swordsman from the land of Esterdragon.

Dareia- Random girl in a lolita dress who doesn't remember her past.

__________________________________________________RP________________________________________________________________

-Susan Fox slowly opens her crimson eyes as she awoke from a sleep she never remembered taking. It took her a moment, but she realized that she was not in her demonic kingdom anymore. -

"What the heck? Where am I?"

-The world in which she found herself was strange, the sky seemed to have stripes across them, crossing stripes, that gave it a virtual and cryptic feel. She looked around, she was in a forest, and that's all she could tell. The trees looked normal enough, minus the strange fruit growing-

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A strange, Argonian man awakens from a deep sleep, finding himself in a strange world unlike anything he had seen before.

"Wha? Where is this!? This is not the Sanctuary bed chamber... where... where is it?"

The Argonian man looks to his left to find that a red-eyed woman is close-by.

"You! What is this place? And those eyes of yours... are you Dunmer?"

A man with a red trench coat and a huge sword sits up and yawns.

"Mmmmm, I wanna climb again..." He says, still half-asleep. He shakes his head and fully wakes up. He fully opens his golden eyes, and stands up.

"The hell...? Where am I? This isn't where I fell asleep."

"Ehm, I'm not sure. I never payed attention to space stuff."

Satoshi sits down and generates a ball of lightning from his left hand, and starts toying with it.

OFF TOPIC:

Yeah, I know I've had him do that in a lot of RPs... xD It's a habit of his to screw around with lightning when he's bored.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.