The Black Marsh

Mellow

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will never understand why you broke away from us. Anyways, you best get acquainted with Shagrim. Don't let his tough exterior fool you; he is a very caring person. Guards, release this man. He has pledged his allegiance to us, and will not hurt us. In any case, are you traveling with any friends?

...No, I'll do just fine on my own... you said something about briefing me? What IS this threat?

Excuse me, I'd like some Ale.

Ale it is, then... might I ask why an Argonian dressed like yourself is here in Vivec?

Sightseeing, I needed a break from... guild business.

Hey, you! Put that down!

And what if I refused?

I'd call the guards on you... aw, hell... I'll deal with you myself!

There are... many different people who disagree with our work, whether it be for the good of everyone or without reason. Many figureheads in government want to rid of us, and create an elite guard force to deal with what we deal with. Within each of the provinces, there lies at least one person with a common interest with the destruction of our guilds. The Empire is trying to stop what we are doing, and we need to eliminate the source. I'm sure you've heard of the guard, Darius, correct?

The Corrupt Imperial stationed in Archon? Yes, I've heard of him.

Sounds like a pretty good idea, brother... we should get there quick! I haven't had a drink in ages...

You? Will deal with me? Ahahahaha! Just look at you, you could barely lift a blade with those puny arms!

You dare insult me?

-draws his sword and waves it around aimlessly-

He.. Really is a member of the Morag Tong. We really aren't as bad as some people may make us out to me. I understand some people are truly evil in the guild, but most of us are good hearted with the interests of the people on our side. However, you must go to him and speak with him. That is your first task.

Alright... shall I head out immediately? Oh, and one request... keep your Orsimer over there away from a Khajiit girl named Idhara.

So this... is a tavern? Doesn't look very tavern like... not a single drunk in sight... oh look, an Argonian is here... he's got some strange clothing, doesn't he, brother?

I had no choice, J'Ram-Ku. I needed to bring you here. Why do you say that?

No, not yet, J'Ram-Ku. While here, you won't be bothered by us. Do your business, the main reason why you came here. And I'm also confused, what did Shagrim do?

It... does seem odd, Idhara. And oh Vivec... Look, more Morag Tong.. We best just stay outside.

Oh, nothing... I'll just be going now, I've got to get to Archon and speak with your spy.

Your have some fine Ale here... let me ask you one thing before I leave here.

Yes?

Those strange looking men over there... who are they?

Don't know and don't care, you'd best ask someone else.

Alright...

-tosses a small bag of Septims on the table-

That should cover the Ale.

-places his hand on the Pommel of Goldbrand and makes his way out of the doorway-

He doesn't know? There's something abou-

-bumps into a young, Khajiit girl-

Oh, excuse me.

Hold up there, Argonian... you seem familiar.

• 6 months later...

Yeah, you do look familar. Where have we seen eachother before?

Wait a second, Argonian. We have ears around here, and we know you want a meeting with Vivec. Please wait some time. Besides, your wounds are not fully healed.

Yes, Argonian. And while we wait, I invite you to stay with me in my room. There, I wish to speak with you further, in private.

-Drags the Argonian to his room-

• 1 year later...

Idhara runs here gaze over the familiar Argonian, examining him from head to toe. Her tail flickered as she processed his face, build, clothing, and equipment. Eventually, she perked up. "That's Goldbrand! I knew that I recognized you from somewhere. An-Zaw, I haven't seen you since we were children. I heard you joined the Mage's Guild... I'm assuming that is what brings you out so far, to the city of Vivec... this is Morrowind, after all," she stated, seeming ecstatic about reuniting with the mage. An-Zaw stood silent for a moment, before he quickly took a gasp. "Idhara! How have you been?" He asked, giving her a quick embrace. "Yes, it has been a long time," he said excitedly, his demeanor quickly calming. "Although I could ask the same for you. Why are you here?" He asked frankly, crossing his arms, awaiting an answer. Idhara stood silent for a moment...

Meanwhile, at the Morag Tong base...

J'Ram-Ku scoffed, following the Orsimer in an unpleasant demeanor. "What is it that you really want, Shagrim? I do not trust you lot for the first second... and do not even think for the briefest of moments that I hold any allegiance to you... rats. Our guilds are bitter enemies, and suddenly turning to us for assistance absolutely wreaks. If something is too good to be true, it likely is," he said, his teeth bore.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.