Ocarina of Time 1.0 Fire Temple music in the Debug ROM

fkualol

Hm... I could probably try that right now.

EDIT: I just tried, and none of the sound effects are working. I have no idea why.... Anyways, all of the OoT songs now sound different thanks to MM's instrument set. :P I'm going to replace all of OoT's sequences with MM's and make a video.

EDIT 2:

Its cause you replaced the sound effects in OOT with that of Majora's Mask, at first I thought it was maybe soundeffects not pointed correctly(which is partially the case) then I realized it when I heard the Woodfall chanting soundeffects when you were in the Deku Tree. Its just like when you ported the OOT 1.0 audio table and bank over the Debug one, except that OOT's 1.0 and Debug are basically the same that the soundeffects matched up perfectly, which isn't the case with Majora's Mask. Would you mind releasing a patch of this?

Its cause you replaced the sound effects in OOT with that of Majora's Mask, at first I thought it was maybe soundeffects not pointed correctly(which is partially the case) then I realized it when I heard the Woodfall chanting soundeffects when you were in the Deku Tree. Its just like when you ported the OOT 1.0 audio table and bank over the Debug one, except that OOT's 1.0 and Debug are basically the same that the soundeffects matched up perfectly, which isn't the case with Majora's Mask. Would you mind releasing a patch of this?

I'll get right on that. Here

How exactly did you do this? I have no problem swapping audioseq but when I swap audiobank/audiotable nothing seems to happen.

I'm not really good at documenting or explaining things, but I'll tell you that it's very similar to moving the audioseq file, you have to change the assembly in the rom that loads the file.

Oh I almost forgot, I'll add a patch for the fire temple music to the first post.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.