LoZ: Ocarina of Skyward Community mod

PJC92

• 3 weeks later...

More Screenshots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

What do you guys think?

Uh, I think you are stealing people's textures and calling them your own? And running some through photoshops filters and calling it good, forgive me for me a bit blunt, but it seems kind of half assed?

http://blueamnesiac.deviantart.com/art/MM-Hero-s-Shield-275512942 <--- Example of the shield in this picture.

• Like 2

This project is being terminated due to breech of TOS. Which clearly state:

Do NOT post any projects, texture packs or images that depict or have to do with something you did not create by yourself UNLESS you have the express permission of the person(s) managing the project. If that is the case, you MUST give FULL credit to everyone involved in the project and state the the project is not yours (unless, of course, you are recognised as a contributor to the project by the rest of the team). This also includes projects already hosted on this forum; if it's already here, don't re-post it. Depending on the nature of the breach, users may receive a warn, be put on post moderation, or instantly banned.

The admins and I have found several textures that were stolen/ripped to just be used in this project that were -not- made by the project creator or anyone on the team.

• Like 3