LoZ: Ocarina of Skyward Community mod

PJC92

I don't think it's very polite to not mention any of the work I did on the shield especially after an hour and a half of trying different methods to make the Rim look acceptable..., but nice job on the "hook" things. If you did much else, I can't really notice it. :D

Thanks. Don't worry, you will receive credit for your hard work.

sorry but i leave the project.

i wish you good luck with it :D i hope you guy´s get it done but i can´t help you anymore .. sry

That's okay, I was at verge of officially cancelling the project anyways, I gave it another chance but no one seemed to care. I got another project to work on anyways. It'll be better for me to focus more on my other project instead anyways since it's easier to work with. I don't have to worry about 3D stuff. Plus you probably got your own stuff to work on always.

@Everyone: The patch for this mod is now officially canceled. However, the texture pack will remain active. This means the mod is not entirely canceled as it'll just be a texture pack mod like how it was originally intended. So this mod for here will only be a retexture mod. The reason why is because a patch to difficult and complex to work on, especially since I got another project to work as some of you may know of as Magic Keys. Think about it, a mod that uses a patch plus a fan game. That equals to a lot stuff to work on. This stuff is hard work, especially when it comes to 3D stuff, which something I'm not quite ready to get into at the moment. I have a life too, which is why I have a made my decision to make this mod retexture only.

Anyways stay tuned for more updates concerning this now texture mod.

• 3 months later...

Update:

The development of this mod is officially returned. However, it's still a texture pack only mod. Although, if any of you are willing help me, I would be glad to add you in/back in the team. Maybe, if the development of this mod flows better this time, I might consider bringing back the patch part of this mod back from the dead.

P.S.: New Screenshots coming soon to prove it's officially back. :)

Edit: New screenshots as promised:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

What do you guys think?

Edited by PJC92

The textures are the sharpest with detail ive seen. Some textures on the redead are really stretched, otherwise it looks as though the redead has joints and I can actually see the toes. Extremly impressive work guys, one of the best ive seen.

The textures are the sharpest with detail ive seen. Some textures on the redead are really stretched, otherwise it looks as though the redead has joints and I can actually see the toes. Extremly impressive work guys, one of the best ive seen.

Glad you like it Deku.

I named it Ocarina of Skyward cause it was supposed to be about the origin of the Ocarina of Time but now it's just texture mod. Although I'm still keeping for it so that is sounds cool as a Skyward Sword Texture mod for OoT. Plus since I'm still making textures for it that would of been used for Ocarina of Skyward.

@Everyone: I'm comfirming that Ocarina of Skyward will from here on now be community Retexture Mod. So if any of you are interested in making Skyward Sword textures for OoT, feel free post about it here and/or start your own topic about it, whatever like. I of course will still post about the Skyward Sword/Ocarina of Skyward textures I make here.

I named it Ocarina of Skyward cause it was supposed to be about the origin of the Ocarina of Time but now it's just texture mod. Although I'm still keeping for it so that is sounds cool as a Skyward Sword Texture mod for OoT. Plus since I'm still making textures for it that would of been used for Ocarina of Skyward.

@Everyone: I'm comfirming that Ocarina of Skyward will from here on now be community Retexture Mod. So if any of you are interested in making Skyward Sword textures for OoT, feel free post about it here and/or start your own topic about it, whatever like. I of course will still post about the Skyward Sword/Ocarina of Skyward textures I make here.

How much of the HUD have you finished? I know it is not a big thing but I will happily do it. (Items gear etc. Pause screen stuff)

How much of the HUD have you finished? I know it is not a big thing but I will happily do it. (Items gear etc. Pause screen stuff)

Not much of the HUD is done but you can do it if want just be sure to PM me the textures when they're done so that I can add them to the pack.

@Everyone: I'm putting this texture mod on hold for now cause barely anyone seems to interested in it at the moment. Development of this mod might proceed later on depending on certain circumstances. Until then, I have an original project that I'm working on that I would like to announce here in a topic I will post under "Community Projects". I think you people will really like it, maybe even more than Ocarina of Skyward.

• 1 month later...