LoZ: Twilight Princess Remixed

CorruptedMoon

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giggling, the imp folded her arms.

"Eee hee!" she laughed. "That's much better! You humans are obedient to a fault, aren't you?"

A smirk suddenly came to her face.

"Oops!" she continued. "But you AREN'T a human anymore, are you? You're a  beast! Eee hee!"

With those words, she poked Kaze, smirk widening.

• 2 months later...

The imp simply jumped back and giggled again.

"There, there..." she teased. "You be a good girl and calm down. No need to bite!"

Grin fading, the imp concentrated, creating a ball of energy between her hands, before shooting it at the chain that restrained Kaze. Satisfied, she chuckled.

"You look kind of surprised!" she said. "Eee hee hee! So! I bet you're wondering, where exactly are we?!"

Giving her wide grin once again, she began hovering in the air.

"Well, I'll make you a deal..." she continued, passing through the bars and onto the outside of the cell. "If you can get over here, maybe I'll tell you! Eee hee!"

Faking a yawn, she smirked at the wolf, waiting for her to figure out how to get out of the cell.

Kaze would scowl if she could before snorting. She looked around the small cell.

A way out... hm...

She paused by the broken boxes. Maybe something there...? A little growl escaped her before she smashed into them, breaking them further to reveal a patch of ground where the cement had broken to reveal the earth beneath it. She dug through it only to come out on the other side of the cell. She was free! Shaking herself to get the excess dirt out of her fur, she looked around as she heard the imp giggle.

The imp continued to giggle, before flying down and landing on the wolf's back. Laughing as Kaze bucked, trying to knock her from her back, she smirked and leaned forward, pulling on one of the wolf's ears.

"Hmph!" she muttered. "I guess you're not completely stupid after all! Listen, I like you, so I think I'll get you out of here. But in exchange for my help, you have to do EXACTLY as I say!"

The smirk widened, the imp watching as Kaze had no choice but to submit to her.

"If you need anything from me, just give me a sign!" she continued. "So, are we all clear? Good. Now, come on! Get moving!"

Patting the wolf a few times, the imp suddenly kicked at her sides, to prompt her into action.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ending up in what looked like a sewer, the imp suddenly stopped Kaze, giving a soft giggle as she spoke.

"Eee hee hee!" she laughed. "Want to see something interesting?"

Pointing over to a floating orb, the imp grinned widely.

"You're a beast, remember?" she continued. "Just concentrate, and you can hone your senses and poke around!"

• 1 month later...

Frowning as best she could in this form, Kaze looked at the orb before jolting in surprise. As her sense focused on it, a ghostly figured appeared, looking like some kind of guard. A very disturbed one, apparently, for he was shaking and looking around wildly, as if waiting for an attack.

"Huff... Huff... Can't...run...any...farther... That's...far enough... right? I'll be safe here...I think." He stiffened and became a little more frantic. "What was that noise?! Don't... Don't anything come near me!" Even as he said that, he didn't seem to notice the beast or imp before him.

'What...?'

Chuckling, the imp leaned down, giving a wide grin.

"That was a soldier's spirit..." she said. "Maybe it's someone from the other world? Eee hee! There are lots of other spirits roaming about here, you know. Hone your senses to see them. They might know things..."

With those words, she gently kicked at Kaze's sides to spur her on.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.