LoZ: Twilight Princess Remixed

CorruptedMoon

OFF TOPIC:
Welp, we've done/are doing Ocarina before, messed with Majora's Mask, and now here we are at Twilight Princess. Oh boy, this one is really gonna be a chaotic mix cause you know what? We got some really interesting stuff planned.

The sun shining in her eyes was not the way Kaze planned to wake up this morning, but she brushed it off. After her talk with Rusl the day before she was too excited to allow anything to bother her. In just a few days she would be able to go and visit Castle Town to deliver a well crafted sword. She didn't think she'd actually see the princess like the man had joked with her, but the idea was interesting nonetheless.

Getting out of bed, she stretched and groaned softly before getting ready to face the day. Once ready, her ears perked at the sound of hoofprints and managed not to huff in playful exasperation. Sounds like Ilia had taken Epona again.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poking her head out the window, the dark haired girl grinned, "Be right there!" Ducking back in, she hurried to the door and went outside. Not a good idea to keep them waiting. Once outside, she hurried down the ladder and took in the sight before her. Well, she was definitely right about one thing. Her horse was gone yet again.

Three children were chatting amongst themselves, a fourth standing nearby on his lonesome. The talkative kids noticed Kaze and one of them called out.

"Oh, Kaze!" he excitedly cheered. "Didja hear? They're selling a slingshot at the store right now! A slingshot!"

The youngest boy, who looked no older than 6, mumbled out loud.

"I wonder how powerful it is..." he murmured. "I... I need... I must try it..."

Ilia, in the meantime, was at the Ordona Spring with Epona, giving her a clean and some food. Turning to Kaze, she smiled and explained that she'd taken care of the horse while she was busy with the children.

"Well, she's all prettied up now, so I suppose you can ride her back..." she said. "But don't you make her do too much, OK?"

Epona simply gave a happy snort.

*Skipping ahead to later*

Noticing Kaze returning to her house, Rusl smiled.

"Ah, just in time, Kaze..." he said, warmly. "I just delivered something to your room!"

Noticing the fishing pole on the young girl's back, his smile widened.

"Oh, I see you got the fishing rod..." he continued. "Colin will be pleased. And it works better than you would think, right?"

Passing the children, Kaze hurried into her house to find a chest. Opening it up, her eyes widened as she pulled out the wooden weapon, "Oh wow...!" Smiling faintly, she strapped it onto her back before heading back out, knowing the kids would be overwhelmed with curiosity if she didn't go and show them.

With each attack performed, the children got more and more excited.

"Thanks, Kaze!" Talo said, finally. "So, uh, I... I think I get it... Kinda... Hmm... Maybe not..."

The boy gave a soft chuckle.

"So this means that anytime one of those naughty monkeys shows up..."

Trailing off, he suddenly spotted something.

"WAH!" he cried, noticing a monkey. "C'MERE, YOU!"

With those words, the children, except for Colin, began chasing after the monkey, which was heading deep into Faron Woods.

Beth and Malo were encountered along the way, unable to keep up with Talo. A nearby man selling lantern oil called out to her.

"Whoa! An Ordonian!" he said. "Hey, miss! I saw this boy chasing after a monkey. I know you must be trying to find him, but I'm not sure you should be wandering around the woods without a lantern. Just because it's daylight doesn't mean it's safe."

Looking over at a nearby cave, he nodded towards it.

"There are a ton of caves and dank spots around here that get pretty dark even in the middle of the day..." he said, picking up a lantern and handing it to her. "Here! Go on, miss. Take this! See, I sell lantern oil here... I'm trying to drum up sales by giving away free lanterns! It's a business tactic, it is! See, as long as you've got oil to fuel your lantern, you can light your way and set fire to stuff. They're the best! But I'd be careful, if I were you. The cave is dark inside, and filled with all sorts of nasties."

Kaze smiled gratefully, "Thank you, sir!" Knowing she'd have to leave Epona behind for now as she saw Talo's toy sword at the entrance , the dark hair girl lightly patted her neck before hurrying through the cave. 

"Agh... that guy wasn't kidding, it's dark as night in here!"  Thankfully the lantern lit up more than enough for her to see and hurry through. 

-a little fast forward-

After making her way out of the cave and farther along. Kaze found herself running across monsters. Gritting her teeth, she dodged their attacks only to counter with her own. A faint cry for help made her freeze before running faster.

A battle cry escaped the female before she lunged at the first beast, swiping her weapon at its head. She didn't give it time to strike back as she went on the assault. Once it was down and out, she turned her attention to the other monsters.

---

As soon as the monsters were disposed off, Kaze turned her attention to the cage and broke it open, sighing in relief as she could see no injuries on the child or animal.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.