OPEN RP: Expressions of Interest

Arcaith

Okay, so since I haven't done this in a while, bear with me. CAS and I are starting an RP which is set a couple of generations after the original Hyrule's Rebirth Era (Spirit Tracks) and are bringing in a few elements from past games and other sources. Gerudo, Gorons and Zora are all present in large numbers, Shiekah less so but there are a few. Some new demons are rising, magic is growing again alongside technology, and the great and powerful are being drawn to New Hyrule to help decide its fate.

So.

This here thread is for expressions of interest in joining up and clarifying a few things about the format of the RP itself, deciding things such as acceptable content, who will be playing who, a little bit of common established history, and will likely be re-purposed as an out of character thread for discussions and collaborations on the various threads of the plot. I will be playing as Nadoorn, the Gerudo form of my principal character, and will also be directing various enemies of small to larger scale. You can put yourself wherever you wish in this conflict, but let's talk about it here first :)

Discussion begin!

• Like 1

As the co-GM of this/ DM I want to establish a general idea.
If you heard or know of SMT, you know what types of things to expect.
Such as "The super natrual, the cosmic, moon phases and how those effect monsters, demons and other arcane creatures." to choices that will effect the world.
For example, you might be someone who unqestioningly follows the deities, only to believe they are the one true path through order and prohacy.
While those who may thrive in chaos to want to make a world for the strong with lack of care for the weak.
Or someone who'd go against both for the sake of wanting to benifit for man kind.

So these are going to be very mature topics that might not sound like much now, but just you watch.

Also, Hyrule will be a lot bigger; there will also be more towns and contindents to just the unfamiliar,new lands.  Some races will be returning. This is aprocomatly three generations after the Windwaker story lines, meaning there are many changes; like devlopment of magics, festivities to honor spirits and sages of ages past, more political establishments between the tribes, tournaments, a new orthadoxy to the goddesses, yes, these are major.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.