Hey

CAS-1006

I'm CAS-1006 (Or Just CAS) meh, screw it, the name is Chris. That is close to my real name as you'll get unfortunatly.
As a friend of the admin, I felt very obligated to join this site, and even if I never knew him, this site and Nintendo all around. Just so many feels that made me want to join.
Like for example... I was a huge zelda nerd growing up, mostly about the 3D ones, though I like OOT better than MM, I still like them as equals (Who, contradictory? Meh... a little. I like the dungions of OOT more, but love the side quest of MM.)

I used to write on a Zelda fourm, it what what got me into writing, and dear god my friends say I can write. In my writing I try to be inovative while having belivable characters and structure.
You'd laugh if you saw my first attempts at writing, though I was 15 or 16? I got so much better with structual writing since than. Though I sometimes tend to be alien in terms of writing, as in "Outsider character, this deviates from lore and would be frownd upon." which is why I say innovation... though in truth magic exsist in Zelda "But no, only sages" don't give me that.

But for the most part I try to have fun in writing and helping people with problems if I can.
So yeah; I'm pleased to say I'll try to stick around and chat with you freash set of people.

With that I say "Hello."

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.