The Legend of Zelda: Ruinous Shards- Updated 02/24/2015

haddockd

I have 2 folks that have mentioned that they may make a logo for this mod and I am looking forward to what they submit if they have the time, but I also wanted to create my own. I am no expert with imaging but here is what I came up with. Any thoughts?

logo.png

• Like 6

Join mibbit, and sign into the channels we're on... no need to create a new room. Me, CloudMax, mzx, and Glitterberri discuss modding on a server together.

If you want the server info, just PM me.

I was banned from that channel, anyway. Not sure why :\

Issue Report:

I have resolved the following (with help):

• Icon name textures did not look right (about 30 of them) - Fixed by CDi-Fails and imported by me
  • Icon texture for Master Sword and Ultima Blade wasnt up to snuff - Fixed by MelonSpeedruns
  • Cussing in mod did not fit Zelda theme - All cussing removed (that I could find)
  • Kokiri Forest, Kakariko, Forest Temple had music that either did not loop or sounded crappy - Reverted to original sound track

The only issue that remains (that I know of) is importing my custom sword over the BigGoron Sword. I am working with one of the best modders here to get this resolved and hope to have a fix soon. :)

That is all...at ease men (and women)

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.