Tenderoni

CorruptedMoon

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His heart thumping at the sight of his younger self blushing, he realised that he'd done the same thing. Blushing, he stared away, glancing down at the ground. After a few moments of silence, he gave a small smile.

"Ironically, it's possible now... and y'know something? It doesn't change my stance. I would date me... if I would still have the same thoughts of dating myself... weird as it may seem."

Sonic was enjoying himself, until the sound of someone clearing their throat could be heard. There was no mistaking the source. Breaking the kiss, the green-eyed male turned to face his best friend, giving a sheepish smile.

"I, uh... don't suppose you'll believe me if I were to tell you that you were imagining things?"

Sonic chuckled softly.

Looking ever so like the kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, Modern chanced a glance at his best friend, only to raise an eyebrow.

"Okay, see... that whole stern thing doesn't work when you're trying so hard not to giggle, or squee. With you, it's gotta be one or the other... or both. Needless to say, I love him... uh... myself... um... I suppose it seems a little bit funny to think, when I put it like that."

Amy stood nearby, gaping at the scene before her, and Sonic could practically see the anger veins on the pink hedgehog's head. Slowly, the girl approached.

"Sonic, and... Sonic... do you mind explaining what it is you're..."

Suddenly noticing Tails nearby, the pink hedgehog blinked, before waving her hands in front of her.

"Oh, my gosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't realise you were showing Tails how to kiss."

Sonic's mouth dropped open in surprise, and he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"What?"

Amy clasped her hands together and spun around.

"It makes sense. You don't want to just do that when you give me my first kiss. You want it to mean something. Oh, Sonic! You're so thoughtful! Although, it is kind of strange to kiss yourself..."

Anyone else would easily be able to see the exasperation on Sonic's face.

Giving a sigh, Modern shook his head, holding Classic a little tighter.

"Amy, no. That's not it at all. In fact, if you've been paying any attention at all, you'd have noticed that I always try to escape your advances."

Amy's smile vanished, and she looked stunned.

"But... you're just playing hard to get..."

"Amy, I'm not interested. Look, you're a nice girl, and you have a good heart, but my interests are... well, there's no easy way to put this, so I'll do what I always do."

Turning to his younger counterpart, he leaned in and pressed his lips to the other hedgehog's. The girl's eyes widened as she witnessed the scene playing before her eyes.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.