Tenderoni

CorruptedMoon

OFF TOPIC:
Because I ship Classic and Modern and nobody is going to stop me from doing this.

Classic's ears twitched lightly as he looked at the purple portal in front of him. The one that would take him and his little brother/buddy (classic) Tails back to their time zone. To the past where they belonged. But there was one tiny problem with that...

He didn't want to go.

He wanted to stay and be here, in the future with his older self. One, because despite Tails being there, it was really lonely and two... he had started crushing on his 'modern' self. He didn't want to leave him. He glanced back at the darker blue hedgehog, ears pressed flat against his head. He took a step forward then stopped. He couldn't do it.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sonic glanced up at the portal that was in front of the two of them, before staring down at his younger counterpart once again. Realising what the smaller version of himself was thinking, a sad smile came to his face.

"I know the feeling. Being alone is... it's not the best feeling."

With a sigh, the taller hedgehog continued to gaze at the smaller. Truth was, he didn't want his younger self to leave. He didn't know why just yet, but the thought of letting him go back to a time where there would likely now no longer be any excitement, made him feel empty.

"Stay here... with me..."

The words had left his lips before he knew it, and now, even though he felt selfish for thinking it, he hoped that his younger counterpart would accept the offer.

Finally arriving at his destination, Sonic walked towards the fence and gazed at the view below. The city of Station Square glittered in the distance, lights beginning to flicker on as the dusk began to set in. Casting a smile over at his younger counterpart, he began to speak.

"Station Square. I moved there a few years ago, and with the help of our friends... and even one of Eggman's own robots, managed to stop the egghead's attempts at conquering the city. Not even a year later, Eggman tried to up his game and conquer the world. That was where I met Shadow and Rouge. Shadow had wanted to destroy the world, thinking it was something he promised a long-lost friend, but his memory returned, and he realised that he'd promised to help everyone. So, when the world was under threat of destruction, everyone, including Eggman, teamed up to save it."

His smile widening, he placed a hand on the smaller hedgehog's shoulder.

"My life... our life... was full of adventure."

The green-eyed hedgehog merely grinned.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. The idea of teaming up with Eggy was strange, but we've had to do so on more than one occasion. Problem is, he just can't stay away from usurping power. He's not our problem anymore though."

Sonic blinked as he watched his younger self listen intently to his tales. He couldn't help but find the younger hedgehog to be extremely cute, which made him raise an eyebrow at his own thoughts.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.