Tenderoni

CorruptedMoon

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A sudden thud made Sonic break the kiss with his younger self, chancing a look over at Amy's direction. He noticed the Piko-Piko Hammer, but it on the ground, exactly where Amy had dropped it after it just suddenly appeared. Tears had filled her eyes and her lip quivered.

"I somehow... knew... but I didn't want to believe it. I idolised you from the moment I met you. At first, it was just hero worship, because you saved me, but... I began to like you for who you were. I wanted you to like me back..."

A sniffle was given and she wiped her tears away.

"...so I deluded myself into thinking you felt the same way, even though I knew on the inside. Although, I had kind of expected it to be Tails... or even Shadow. You were so torn up when we thought he'd died. To know that you have feelings for... yourself? That will take some time for me to get my head around. However..."

Suddenly, her tears evaporated, and her face went hard, before she knelt down to pick up her hammer, making Modern gulp.

"If you hurt each other, I'll never forgive you."

A soft sigh was given by the green-eyed male, and he nodded, smiling.

Amy walked over to the younger of the pair, and placed her hand on his shoulder, her hammer vanishing in a puff of smoke.

"Hey, I know you'll treat him good... or you'll treat yourself g..-- Oh, see what I mean?"

Throwing her arms up in defeat, the girl sauntered off, leaving Modern to stare at Classic, giving a smile.

"She may seem scary, but she really is a nice girl. I'm thankful she took it well."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Giving a soft chuckle, Modern brushed a finger under his nose.

"Ah, yes... that fateful encounter. Take it from me... Knucklehead still gets easily fooled. As a matter of fact..."

The green-eyed hedgehog began telling stories of his adventures, starting with when Eggman had found the Chaos Manuscripts.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.