Multiplayer and split screen Ocarina of Time 2.0

Vexiant

Before I go on, let me make this clear: any member inciting any drama whatsoever will be warned and will have their post removed. If any member sees another member inciting any drama, please use the REPORT button. Do not respond, ignore the message. If you are caught responding to the message in such a way that could be seen as inducing more drama, you will get warned as well. Please make all of our jobs easier in cleaning up a thread if there is drama in it. Have respect for your fellow members.

That being said, I'm really interested in seeing more of this. I'm pretty amazed at how far this has come, always wanted to play multiplayer OoT with a friend but it never really worked out for obvious reasons.

Before I go on, let me make this clear: any member inciting any drama whatsoever will be warned and will have their post removed. If any member sees another member inciting any drama, please use the REPORT button. Do not respond, ignore the message. If you are caught responding to the message in such a way that could be seen as inducing more drama, you will get warned as well. Please make all of our jobs easier in cleaning up a thread if there is drama in it. Have respect for your fellow members.

That being said, I'm really interested in seeing more of this. I'm pretty amazed at how far this has come, always wanted to play multiplayer OoT with a friend but it never really worked out for obvious reasons.

Honestly, with a statement that broad, I'm afraid to post anything.

Honestly, with a statement that broad, I'm afraid to post anything.

WARN! Haha, kidding.

For clarification then, anything to do with the past actions of Cen are not to be brought up. Leave all prejudice at the door, this topic is to speak about his, simply put, brilliant hack. We all know the difference between right and wrong here.

you don't need to be sarcastic you could just answer ! so is this mod gonna work so you can have PVP ?

Yeah, I don't think that was sarcasm. *lips sealed*

That aside... I think PvP would require Link having a function to receive damage from his own sword, then you could injure other Links. I imagine it would be limited unless it had a check for various items that could do damage.

Link can't be stunned, but he can be frozen, which would be something to maybe think about.

Not sure how it's set up though, but you could make the 2nd Link in the game an enemy so Link can z-target the other Links, etc.

• Like 2

Trying this again....

Look CEN helped me ALOT a long time ago.  Tools like ZLE1 and ZAP2 are built on *HIS* work.

I'm getting tired of *names removed* deleting any and all compliments I try to throw the guy.

I hope CEN returns some day soon, the community is duller without him.

This is a fine mod, and I'm curious to see it's inner workings.

it wasnt sarcasm. i dont have the time to spend playing zelda while my bank account diddles away to nothing.

PVP, enemies attacking someone, any of this can be done --- come on, i fully understand the engine. didn't you see my old videos of arwings vs king dondogo?

if you guys want i will make a kickstarter or indiegogo and you can go spread that high and low and ill work on it

Firstly, I'd just like to say that the mod looks great and I'd really like to see it done, although I wouldn't donate to it based on one video, even if I did have the money to do so.

Second, I'd like to suggest something. Why don't you make a new account for yourself Jazz and just give Cen your current one, since you've mentioned you wouldn't mind creating a second? It would spare everyone confusion. Mods, please let me know if I'm being out of order or if this would breach the ToS, it's definitely an odd situation to say the least :P .

So yeah, would be interested in seeing more of this mod, very promising!

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.