Multiplayer and split screen Ocarina of Time 2.0

Vexiant

It shouldn't be against ToS as I think you're just giving a good idea. And because people know me around here and not all of those individuals will see the post you made and I don't trust him enough to piss off people I've befriended and then they would think it's me, hueeee. B) Like I suggested, if he doesn't wish to make his own account, they should assign "cen" as an automated signature when it's corresponding with his ip address upon posting.

Edit: People should be able to tell the difference. While I'm sure he's more savvy than I in English and general syntax,  I type in a more proper form while he doesn't capitalize a lot of things. Also take note: The topic he made about the scenes, he put a picture of an alligator on the bottom, something I of course don't do since he is Mr. Alligator after all. It can be difficult to differentiate due to both of our posts normally coming off asshole like and out of context, but as I said, the typing is key.

Very cool. I've been looking on Youtube for different things, but I have not seen anything like this. It's interesting a lot of these modifications.

Curious, is there any other amazing things like this I might have not seen before on my travels through Youtube?

I see a slew of references, but it always trails off to LP's, which keeps me from finding more.

Oh yes, I am aware of the rom... I am a bit of a rom collector, so I am very interested in finished rom modifications. I used to collect all sorts of fake Pokémon hacks from stuff like Gameboy and NES/SNES.

I had some fun messing with the debug controls.

What sparked the search was the URA project, and I found Zelda's Birthday one point. I am interested in anything that has not made it to the finished product yet, since I see sooo many hack videos, but I don't always see them in finished roms... One hack I found was odd... a glitchy crate that screwed up the Market, and had a row of Deku enemies outside... can't remember, but the game wasn't progressible.

Once I heard there were more projects being worked on, from finding this site, I must know what other secret projects are under production?

Oh yeah... wow, where to begin? The first page of results is full of stuff I haven't seen... A lot of Epona stuff. Maybe I'll run through the uploads later...

Looking into the account, I see some playlists, especially one for hacks right after the project you mentioned. Best to get some things done, but I'll start with a few tonight.

Airikita is working on Zelda's Eternal Youth which is the most impressive hack seen thus far, a lot of it is in test phase but if you look up "airikitascave" on youtube you can see hours worth of crazy and interesting things that have been done with Zelda 64.

Oh yeah, my crazy hacks. I'm always doing different things, and some things are thrown in with other things. My Unicat gets the odd question, though doesn't always derail the subject. The organization of data in the ROM is rather decent, and makes the process easier, especially with the wiki.

... and you're making be blush Three, lol...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.