The Legend of Zelda [Cancelled]

Vixolyn

Project Cancellation
Despite my previous claims (posts below), all development has ceased. During the stages of planning I decided to ambitiously lengthen the game. Due to lack of time, I am making room for new plans and wish to work on something else.

• Like 7

And adult timeline? So I'm guessing you plan on importing OoT adult Link? I'm not sure if there's a proper converter, but you might be able to just change some things in adult Link's display list, and porting it over would require a lot of re-pointing the offsets.

There are unwanted problems when transferring models from OoT to MM or vice-versa.

And adult timeline? So I'm guessing you plan on importing OoT adult Link? I'm not sure if there's a proper converter, but you might be able to just change some things in adult Link's display list, and porting it over would require a lot of re-pointing the offsets.

There are unwanted problems when transferring models from OoT to MM or vice-versa.

Heart's Wake is an upcoming modification to the Nintendo 64's Ocarina of Time

This is a pretty great start. I'm a little ambitious as well, too. I'm best at story/script, and slowly getting better at modeling so if you need anything just ask, I'd love to help!

Thanks! I'm not sure if I need anything at the moment, but I'll be sure to let you know if I do!

JeDDyD pretty much cleared it up before I could. This is a modification of Ocarina of Time, not Majora's Mask. So it shouldn't be too difficult to achieve this.

I don't want another epic fangame project to fool around with my feelings and then leave me...

I understand where you're coming from, and I'm sure a lot of us have been there before. But I just want to let you know and reassure that I have no plans of abandoning this project, and that I wish to see it through until the end—regardless of how long this will take. I'll try my hardest not to disappoint!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Looks great already. Can I help with something? I can do anything graphical. (Like icons, logo, etc.) Thx.

Thanks and actually, if you can that would be great; graphics aren't exactly my forte. I'll message you and see where we go from there!

Considering I haven't exactly updated this topic in over 3 months or so, I just want to say that this project is not dead, and far from it honestly. A significant amount of progress has been made since, and I've also spent a lot of time focusing on the story and concepts. I'm finishing up a new in-game area of the entrance to the third dungeon and I really want to show it off soon, so maybe in a few weeks time I'll have some screenshots or maybe even a video, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

• Like 1

Oh wow, this game sounds like it'll be totally awesome!  I mean, a Majora's Mask sequel with new dungeons, storyline, overworld and resources?  That sounds like the coolest thing ever.

Just one thing; do you have any pictures to show your progress with this game?  Or is it merely in the planning stages as some 'hypothetical' project?

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.