fkualol's random mm/oot documentation

fkualol

http://www.en64.net/OoTMM.7z

Contains most of the stuff I've had documented over the last few years or so. It's quite a mess. If you have any questions about a certain thing then please reply to this thread and I'll try my best to help.

As you can see I have a text file named "MM (J) grass item rng.txt" this does just apply to grass, but to pots and maybe other actors as well.

MM (J) Camera Stuff.txt and oot camera types.txt include various information about the camera when using items, actions, etc. a lot of stuff still needs to be documented.

Jazz made a thread on his site and included my MM shop hacking info here: http://en64.net/forums/index.php?topic=4.0 so you don't have to go through the txt files for this info. I copied Wareya's format on spinout's wiki and there are some object:shader values which I am unsure of whether they are present or not.

The Height and Speed.txt file needs to be looked into, as there are many variables that determine how high Link can grab onto a ledge, speed, etc.

0x1a.txt, 0x1b command.txt, 0x1c.txt, and 0x02.txt are simply MM scene commands that I have documented and posted here before.

Damage Colours.txt only contains the RAM pointer for the asm to change the damage colour in MM (J), but there's more info in another text file somewhere in there.

Two of the most important text files are MM (J) Action ASM.txt and OoT Action Modifier.txt as they contain pointers to different actions coded in assembly. It can be useful if you want to change how an action works or something.

That's all I'll explain for now and if there's something you want to add or need help with, just ask. Sometimes I'm gone for a certain period so I don't know of or when I'll be able to help you, but hopefully all of this garbage I wrote in notepad helps people hack Zelda in some way.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.