Link VS Cloud

sairugoth

Do you guys know what this means?

ScreenHunter_24Dec271213_zps8e4e5b90.jpg

this means that Link could...

pick up 1000 cows and balance them at the same time without breaking a sweat.

L_cow2_zpsdfad728f.png

Could you imagine Link chucking cows at his enemies? That's a whole 2000lb of cow hes chucking, that could kill just about anything.

He could even carry the whole Zora and Goron tribes on his shoulders if he wanted to.

Now that's power!

EDIT: Also...

Ya know who'd beat em both, mother fucking Sabin. All he would have to do is suplex a train and crush them both with it!176.gif

I don't think a trains going to do much. They just said Cloud could cut through skyscrapers, I don't think a trains much different, And on top of that Link can withstand 1000 tons, and if that's not enough he could just run from the train with his Pagasus Boots.

• Like 1

I'm honestly not a big fan of these sort of videos; you're comparing two extremely different things and the answer usually ends up just what you want it to be. I do appreciate the effort they put into making these videos, but there can always be compelling arguments for the other opponent to win. Besides, the hover boots make Link really fast, then walk on walls? I'm sorry, but I only recall the hover boots giving him a slow start, then a slippery finish, and the only thing they did was allow him to walk in mid air for a few seconds. They're not even making it completely canon.

• Like 1

Besides, the hover boots make Link really fast, then walk on walls? I'm sorry, but I only recall the hover boots giving him a slow start, then a slippery finish, and the only thing they did was allow him to walk in mid air for a few seconds. They're not even making it completely canon.

But they were not talking about the Hover Boots, The boots they were referring to were the Pagasus Boots from "A Link to the Past" and a bunch of other LOZ's

See more here: http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Pegasus_Boots

So they didn't choose one Link, but made him have all the powers of every possible past Link? And I'm still not seeing the wall running as Canon. This is exactly why I'm not a fan of these videos.

Edit:
Also, being able to hookshot the Master Sword back would have been useful in the Ganondorf battle in Ocarina of Time.

• Like 1

Okay Tell-Tale Heart. Consider they omitted most of Link's arsenal from across the series. Had he been equipped with the likes of Nayru's Love and Magic Armor, he wouldn't have broken a sweat. They dumbed Link down for the sake of giving Cloud a chance. Besides, even if this were solely OoT Link, his equipment alone (which they didn't explore fully) would have decimated Cloud. Nayru's Love = invincibility & four blue potions = restore all health and magic.

Cloud also has an array of Materia they ignored for a simpler battle. They also gave Cloud his Buster Sword instead of the Ultimate Weapon (unfair disadvantage, for Link should have wielded a simple Hero's Sword to equal the Buster Sword's weakness). Not a perfect measure, but an entertaining one nonetheless. I was particularly impressed with the Golden Gauntlet explanation as a defensive measure. Never thought of their resistant properties for they're only used to lift granite columns in-game.

And no, these fights don't always go the way you want. It's a 50/50 duel. If you want one side to win, you've got a 50% chance of them winning, plain and simple. There's a Super Power Beatdown episode between Wolverine and Batman. My hero lost that fight. Same goes for the White Ranger v. Scorpion match.

• Like 1

That is true, they've dumbed down both, but there's always an Argument for the other side winning. I'm not going to bother with the debate of the characters fighting, since again, the answer is always just going to be whomever the person arguing wants to win, and it'll end up a pointless, long discussion.

I'm not saying whether I agree or disagree in this battle in particular, I'm saying that I disagree with comparing apples to oranges, or in other words, video game characters from different series.

• Like 1

Yeah no Feirce Deity mask for Link, and no Bahamut summon, or ect for Cloud. At least on Super Power Beatdown the decisions are made by a poll vote. Never the less they are entertaining fights and should only be considered so. The Super Man vs Goku fight.. well regardless of the math I thought Goku should have one that fight considering Superman had to charge up in the sun, Goku's Super Sayain transformations cause lots of dark clouds to enter the surrounding sky's as well. The fact that the fight went into space was merely for entertainment, an excuse for Superman to win because everyone always says "Goku can't breath in space" yet that doesn't really matter he is seen fighting in space tons of times for long periods of time.. mostly in the movies non cannon as they may be, but so was the Spirit Bomb absored and transforming into SSj 1 attack. Also Battle of Gods is considered a cannon part of the series and Goku fights in Space a lot and seems like he can go an extremely long time without air. Unless Goku actually knew Superman got his powers from the sun he wouldn't have let him go into it.

I was mainly thinking Goku would just wear Superman out and the dark clouds from his transformations would have a big part to due with it, then possibly defeating him before he could even shoot past up the clouds out of the earths atmosphere and into space. Yeah Goku could survive a force powerful enough to destroy a planet and even the force of the planets explosion, though the Instant transmission would be a life saver. He could go to either King Kai's planet, the Supreme Kai's, or even the Grand Kai's having been their before and knowing what their energy signals feel like he could easily find those locations and use his instant transmission. I'm not even sure how powerful "Super Sayain God" is in comparasion to SSJ 4 but I think it would be dramatically different. Also consider that after he goes God mode and the timer for his god transformation runs out he fights on an even level with the god of destruction  a little in his normal state then mostly in his SSJ1 form when he couldn't even touch him before in his SSJ3 level... meaning that having became a god before made him more powerful than ever even when he is not in his God mode. This brings a whole new amount of questioning and theory's that need to be taken into consideration.

It's unfair that Goku can realize his weakness yet, not fully understand his strengths or he wouldn't have used his Kamehamaha on Superman in the end (A fire based attack)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.