The Official Nintendo Topic

Shadow Fire

Nintendo

Are you a Nintendo gamer? Been with Nintendo for years and want to talk about them? Feel free to do so in this thread. However, please be aware that there is one thing to keep in mind...

If you do not like this manufacturer, do not post negativity within. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the Terms of Service before you make a post.

• Like 1

So, I think Kingdom Hearts should have been a Nintendo exclusive series.

My reasons for saying so

• Let's face it, the Gamecube would have been considered a way cooler system if KH1/2 was released on it.
  • The Final Fantasy franchise got it's start on the Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Disney + Nintendo used to = Magic, in the Nes, and Snes days.
  • Oh, and did anyone forget about Super Mario RPG?

It just seems fitting.Does anyone  Agree? I think it would have affected the popularity of the Gamecube then, and even with the Wii, and more recently the WII U.

• Like 1

It's an interesting idea. At the very least, it'd be possible to gain access to the entire storywithout having to buy a PSP and such to get some of the titles.

I myself am a big fan, have played most KH games (can't really recall exactly which ones I haven't played, but the ones on gameboy and psp are the only ones I haven't played I believe?)

An yeah, for some reason, Square Enix seems to make titles differently when they're Nintendo exclusives, I don't really know why, but I just get that feeling.

Like with the crystal chronicles of FF for example. Some may not like it, but I played the first one (I believe it was anyway?) on the gamecube many, many years ago, and I thought it was a great title. And they're still making good crystal chronicle titles which are exclusive to Nintendo. But then look at more recent titles like FF XIII, which aren't exclusives, I feel like they've put more time on graphics than anything else, the game wasn't fun at all. FF XIII-2 was playable, I did 100% it, but still not really that fun.

Ohh, and not to mention Bravely Default. That title looks to be simply amazing, I believe it was very popular in Japan when it was released there, and I've looked forward to it for a looong time. I believe they're actually releasing the updated version of the game TODAY in japan, the one which will be released in the rest of the world shortly after. I will most likely not get the game on release though, since I'm running low on money.

I've always enjoyed their Nintendo Exclusives the most, wouldn't surprise me if KH had ended up better being an exclusive.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My reasons for saying so

• Let's face it, the Gamecube would have been considered a way cooler system if KH1/2 was released on it.
  • The Final Fantasy franchise got it's start on the Nintendo Entertainment System

It just seems fitting.Does anyone  Agree? I think it would have affected the popularity of the Gamecube then, and even with the Wii, and more recently the WII U.

oh, it would most surely have been a Nintendo exclusive if Nintendo weren't so stubborn in continuing with the cartridge format.

• 1 year later...

My reasons for saying so

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.