Some slight cosmetic tweaks...

Shadow Fire

You may or may not have noticed, but there have been a few slight cosmetic tweaks performed here at The GCN.

I've modified the user group icons, because the previous ones looked like crap, lol. I've also made some slight edits to the Terms of Service. Some of them were worded a little bit iffy, so I updated them, as well as using a different font. If anyone can correctly identify it, I'll give you a cookie. =P I recommend you take a look at them, just in case you need a refresher.

On top of that, I have added a new profile field, for Nintendo Network ID. Basically, if you have a Wii U, you will have a NNID, so there's a field for that, should you want to share it.

I have also changed two of the user group names:

δελτοιδ has been changed to Deltazoid. I was originally planning on calling the group Betazoid, but considering it's the name of a Star Trek race, I figured I shouldn't. =P

Banned has been changed to Exiled. In addition, anyone who has been exiled will find themselves unable to return to the community, and instead, will find themselves experiencing something different.

So for now, that's it. I'm also working on trying to get some community gaming organised, though with the timezone differences, it may be a bit tricky.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.