I met Charles Martinet!

Conker

Thanks, guys! It was an awesome experience, especially what happened in the Q/A panel:

So, when I went up to ask him a question, I asked: "Sometimes, when you're home alone, do you dress up as Mario and frolic about making believe you're in the Mushroom Kingdom?"

The whole crowed laughed, and Martinet gave a pretty funny story in response. I got a decent amount of his panel filmed, too, including my question, which will be edited and posted on my channel when I get home. :)

I also got to shake his hand afterwards, too.

*SQUEE*

Sent from my iPhone, because Siri has my manhood in her purse... or something.

• Like 7

Aw yeah, I'm home. Time to get this footage in Sony Vegas!

EDIT:

Actually, after I sleep. My body aches, lol.

So much walking and running around that large convention center, PLUS I decided to be the one and only jack-ass to run up an escalator which was going DOWN.

I got to the very end, but my legs gave out due to the force/whatever it's called. They felt like mush, and I fell on my ass, and down one or two steps before laughing it off and enjoying the ride down.

Ah, I made memories. But yeah, sleep and stuff, if I can manage it. Then video.

• Like 3

Bumping this topic up, as I doubt anyone is going to check and see if the above post was edited:

But yeah, I was nervous as fuck in the beginning, I tell you h'what.

And, uh, it's also important you all listen to the explanation I included before any of the actual footage, too.

(and I forgot to mention in said explanation, that I am sorry for the shaky footage)

• Like 3

TRIPLE POST BECAUSE MERGE IT STAFF:

YouTube is fucking pissing me off. It is now -LITERALLY- impossible for me to upload a fucking non-monetized video as a partner!

What the fuck!? I tried making it non-monetized, and it always has this "The uploader has chosen not to make this video public or whatever I'm Google and I fucking suck" bullshit!

So, I guess, apparently I am forced to face legal issues whenever I accidentally use something that's copyrighted, because I guess I HAVE TO FUCKING MAKE MONEY OFF OF EVERY VIDEO NOW.

Anyways, video works now... watch for now, I'll figure that shit out later.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.