Changing Entrances

JAMESWHITE89

Question

Hi im kinda new at this so please bear with me on certain things :), what i really want to do is make a new hyrule field using

sketchup, i have made the model and exported it to room 117 via sharpocarina (i wanted to export it to hyrule field but i have been through many tutorials on this and am still unsure of how exactly to replace hyrule fields map and scene with my new one). I have all my exits set up on my new feild to take the player to lon lon ranch, kariko ect, then used ZEL2 to change there exits back to my map, however this is where my problem is, it drops the player from my spawn point i placed for link, is there a way to add in more entrances to my map? also can some one explain how i can import maps over existing maps as eventually i will want to change some dungeons.. sorry to post this as a question but iv spent a few days now surfing the net and while iv learned alot im still pretty clueless about this stuff

2 answers to this question

sorry i guess i wasnt very clear, i need to add probably about 5 or 6 new entrances (not exits i can do that with zle) to my new map, like from my new map i go to lon lon ranch, then when im in the ranch i go back to my map (room 117) but the entrance where it takes me to is my spawn point i placed for link.. as for hyrule field i cant seem to import my map over it even though i belive the offsets im replacing in sharpocarina are correct.. injection offset: 027D6000 scene no: 081 and room offset:02801000 however it dosnt change hyrule field with these settings.. so thats why i decided to just use room 117 but then i ran into the entrance problems. thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.