Made a groundbreaking ALPHA discovery!

Conker

Yes, ALHPA discovery!

Hidden in the code of Ocarina of Time is a highly compressed alpha build of the game, only a few KB in size. They did a great job compressing it!

Getting inside of the file was as simple as opening it up in 7zip, believe it or not, which gave me a 128 MB ROM file! :o

It's loaded with tons upon tons of cut features, assets, testing rooms and so on, which would explain the size.

Yes, it includes the likes of Link's old voice, medallion spells, the blade beam, and so much more! So happy I'm playing through this, discovering OoT's origins, I tell you.

There really isn't a better way to spend a Monday night.

I'll post a download link when I'm done fucking around with it. :)

• Like 6

o.0

There's a working version of the Shadow Medallion in here!

In case you're all wondering, it works similar to Deku nuts(the way you throw them), however, it opens up a purple portal underneath enemies and sucks them in.

Shame this was scrapped, seeing as it was complete. I don't get it, why only stick with three spells? :/

• Like 2

You're a few months late, shouldn't this have been posted on the first of April.

Besides, I found this ages ago. Did you find the guy who gives you the ability to fly and stuff and did you go to the triforce and take it and kill ganon and stuff and yeah and did you find mario and luigi and did they make you spageti and stuff and when they did it tasted yukky becuase it had beans in it and the stuff and...yeah?

You're a few months late, shouldn't this have been posted on the first of April.

Besides, I found this ages ago. Did you find the guy who gives you the ability to fly and stuff and did you go to the triforce and take it and kill ganon and stuff and yeah and did you find mario and luigi and did they make you spageti and stuff and when they did it tasted yukky becuase it had beans in it and the stuff and...yeah?

Excuse me? You think this is nothing more than a late April Fools joke? And then you go on to blatantly lie about something that NEVER existed in this alpha build?

You're trying too hard.

• Like 1

Excuse me? You think this is nothing more than a late April Fools joke? And then you go on to blatantly lie about something that NEVER existed in this alpha build?

You're trying too hard.

Excuse ME? When did I ever accuse you of making a "late April Fools joke", and you dare say that I'm the liar. If anyone here is the liar here it's you, saying you discovered this alpha build when I discovered well before you were born, before even your parents were born. Liar.

Clearly I gave much more evidence that I discovered it than you, in fact I might as well tell you more about this alpha build since your only spreading false lie. If you leave Mario's house you will find Shigeru Miyamoto waiting for you in his limo and he will take you to nintendo headquarters where there will be cake and you will have a party with tingle and princess peach and stuff and yeah.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.