Actor Speed Values

HeavyZ

Question

I know we could document all of Links, and enemy's speed values. I'm a few short lessons away from being able to find them myself in assembly, so I'll just post the ones from Glitchkill. Let's get the biggest list we can going.

E2F5C0 = IRON KNUCKLES WALK SPEEDE2C00A = PULLING AXE AWAY FROM SIDE HITE2BD86 = PULLING AXE AWAY FROM FRONT HITE2BA6E = FRONT AXE SLICEE2B74A = RUNNING WHEN ARMOR IS OFF

When I changed this value Link no longer froze in fear when the Re-Dead was near.

E9A97C = REDEAD/GIBDO WHEN WALKING TOWARD LINK SPEED AND ANIMATION! (ALSO SPEED FOR WHEN WALKING AWAY FROM LINK!)

Ghoma's Speed Values.

CE2EA6 = SPEED FOR GHOMA WHEN WALKING

CE3012 = SPEED OF WITCH GHOMA IS CLIMBING UP A WALL OR PILLER OR WHATEVER.CE30C6 = SPEED OF WITCH GHOMA IS CLINGING ACROSS CELING TO WHERE SHE SPAWNS GHOMA LARVA'SCE087A = SPEED OF WITCH GHOMA IS CLINGING OF THE CELING GOING IN CIRCLES AFTER THE DOOR CLOSES (THE VALUE IS KINDA WEIRD CAUSE IF YOU CHANGE IT TO C1 24/C2 24 THEN THE VALUE INGAME CHANGES FROM [C0 55 55 56] TO [C0 80 00 00])

DFFF36 = SPEED FOR WHEN YOU HIT THE GHOMA LARVA AND IT RUNS AWAY FOR A LITTLE BIT.E00F8A = GHOMA LARVA'S WALK SPEEDE00E46 = GHOMA LARVA'S JUMP SPEED

3 answers to this question

Thanks, Jason777 shared the link for it a while back. I kinda sorta know how to find speed values in an actors assembly, though not fully. So this thread can be about either how to find an actors speed value in hex, or assembly, or just posts of more speed values. I'll see if I can learn more on how to find speed values in assembly before I post what I know about it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.